EPISODE 2 : ABOUT Y/N AND MAFIA FAMILY

AUTHOR POV :
hello guys. Let me tell you some more about YN so that you will get an idea about her. YN is a very kind hearted girl, very innocent, can't fight physically but mentally she fighting against all the pain ; everyone give her, physically too weak, she learned in US for 7yrs and she came to korea when she is 9yrs old. When she came to korea she was mentally and physically abused by her own father, at that age she didn't know anything but scared of her father. Till now her mom didn't know that he used to abuse her, as she is a very hard worker and she is a very workaholic person. You may think why she divorced her husband, it's because he comes home always drunk and beat Y/N and ask money for drinking. Later, Y/N'S MOM get to know that he even kill Y/N for the sake of money. So, she applied for divorce and after long process. They both got divorced.

Y/N'S MOM doesn't even know that her own child is bullied in school and she is depressed

Y/N'S MOM doesn't even know that her own child is bullied in school and she is depressed. Her MOM is working hard for her daughter to be happy, but little she didn't even know that her daughter don't need money or to live a luxury life. All she need is someone to ask her, " does it hurt?.... are you ok?"(and a tight hug which says I am there for you, no matter what).
But all she got is only hate, loneliness, pain, depression.
ABOUT KIM LEE MIN HO HOUSE :
Author pov :
No one can say anything against their father. He takes his eldest 4 sons for mission and trained them well , while the maknae lines were just starting the training to fight for themselves and against enemies.
Everyone is so scared of LEE MIN HO as he is the most scariest MAFIA and he owns his own company and in that company Y/N'S MOM is working as his secretary. Day by day it became love and they thought of getting married as well. As Y/N'S MOM know that he is a mafia but he is different from PARK SO JI SUB(Y/N'S FATHER).

One day, BTS father proposed Y/N'S MOM and she accepted it and waiting for a very good day to tell this news to their children

(Will the BTS accept Y/N?
will her life change?)

Let's see this in the upcoming episodes 😉

TO BE CONTINUED........

(Hit the star 🌟.  And let me know which part you actually loved. I will make sure I will make this story very interesting. Let me know whether I need to do any changes or I need to start another new story   as well . Do comment and let me know whether you liked it and need me to continue it or not🥰💜💫)