EPISODE 25 : IS THAT ALL TRUE YN?

Time skip to break :

YN went out and saw everyone are having fun with their friends. She was seeing that and she saw someone coming in front of her. Then she saw bts with blackpink.

They are just posing and some students are taking pictures of them

JENNIE : Yayyyy!!! Oppa. I am so happy to have you as my oppa (seeing tae)

JUNGKOOK AND JIMIN : what about us?

BLACKPINK : We all love you oppa!!!(group hug)

YN was just seeing how bts is treating blackpink as their own sisters and having fun.

Y/N'S POV :
How they can actually change their emotions quickly? Why they don't like me? Do they have any specific reasons to hate me? Why? Why me? What did I even do to them? Anyways it's my fault . I took all your hapiness.  I wish you all to be happy and sorry for being a burden to you!!!. I am sorry!!(about to go)

TZUYU : Hey yn!!!!

YN turned back . Yn saw blackpink and bts smirking.

Y/N : (looking down)

MOMO : aishhh this bitch!!!(went infront of her) can't you hear us? Huh? Come there ( pointing at bts and blackpink)

Y/N : (followed momo with her head low)

YN stood infront of them.

JIMIN : what happened ynie? Are you scared?

JENNIE : scaredy cat(laughing)

LISA : Don't talk to her jennie ah!!! Talking to a slut is just a shame for us!

JIMIN : slut!!! Why what happened?

MOMO : oppa!! She took eunwoo and hwang In-yeop  to her side. She is just a shameless slut.  They always see her and take her side.

DAHYUN : How dare you speak with eunwoo oppa!!(pushed her down)

MOMO : such a shameless slut!!!

TZUYU : who knows oppa? She may be shameless slut like her mom!!(laughing)

YN : don't talk about my mom! (Looking at them) ( stood up)

JENNIE : what if we speak? Huh ? ( pushing her)

YN : Cuz you don't have any right to speak about my mom !!!!(looking at her)

LISA : How dare you speak back to her like that? Huh?

ROSE : LISTEN YOU BITCH!!! WE WILL SAY ... YOUR MOM IS A SHAMELESS SLUT!!! SHE PROVED IT BY MARRYING BTS FATHER!!

Y/N : how dare you speak about my mom !!(pushed her and about to run)

JUNGKOOK held her hand and jimin went near her by chocking her.

JIMIN : how dare you do this to my rosie? (Took his hands from choking her. which made yn to fall on the ground)