EPISODE 13 : I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT YOU ACTUALLY DESERVE

TIME SKIP TO Y/N'S CLASSROOM :

YN entered the classroom . She saw  blackpink are glaring at her.

Y/N'S POV :
Anyways yn you have to be so strong ( said this to herself). We should try to solve the problems on our own. Yes yn , you can do it( said to herself). When I entered I saw eunwoo smiling helplessly. I saw someone sitting near eunwoo, wait is that dahyun!!. Well she is. I was just looking for the empty seats.

HWANG IN-YEOP  : Hey yn!! You can sit here.

YN has no other way. She has to sit near HWANG IN-YEOP.  She signed and went near him and took the seat near him. Blackpink are glaring at her in anger.

BEFORE Y/N'S ENTERING  :

EUNWOO pov :

I was waiting for yn as the class is going to start in a minute. When I saw someone sitting near me , I thought that is yn. I smiled and looked near me and got shocked.

EUNWOO : DA-DAHYUN? What are you doing here?

DAHYUN : What eunwoo? Why? Can't I sit here?(looking for his answer)

EUNWOO : N-n-no not not like that( stuttering) It's Y-n( looking at her who is waiting for him to answer) no-nothing( looking down)

HWANG IN-YEOP POV :
I was sleeping peacefully and I saw  someone is sitting near me. I looked up to see MOMO sitting near me. I frowned at her.

HWANG IN-YEOP  : What? What are you doing here?

MOMO : Nothing, just taking a empty seat.

HWANG IN-YEOP  : You have an empty seat over there as well( showing a empty seat, which is her actual seat) you can sit there.  I hate someone sitting near me( coldly )

MOMO : ( blackpink and other members laughed at her) stop it guys ( took her backpack and went to her place)

TIME SKIP TO PRESENT  :

MOMO POV :
He told he doesn't like anyone to take a seat near him and now he is just calling that stupid yn to sit near him. Wait bitchy girl , I will show you what you actually deserve ( angry and smirking)

Y/N : ( sitting near him) thanks( looking at him)

HWANG IN-YEOP  : you are welcome ( smiling)

MOMO : ( shocked) wait, did he smile at her

BLACKPINK  : Don't worry momo. Let's show her what she actually deserves .

Dahyun saw eunwoo who is looking jealous of HWANG IN-YEOP.  And eunwoo is actually ignoring Dahyun over the class.

DAHYUN : Eu-eunwoo ? ( eunwoo looking at yn) eunwoo???( calling his name again)

EUNWOO : (uninterested) what?( again looking at yn and hwang In-yeop)