EPISODE 19 - DONT YOU LOVE ME? WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME ALONE?

Bts was standing quietly while jin sighed .

JIN : guys you can go. I will call her and come to the limo

JIMIN : okay hyung

JIN : ( glared)

JIN went to the yn and took her in the limo.

AUTHOR NIM :
hello guys just a reminder. As you know jin and namjoon as a mafia. They are also doctors. They also learned medicine to take care of the members and to give any treatment, when it becomes serious😅😅.

Back to the story.....

Yn sat between jin and jimin as they were sitting in the last seat

YN was in her own thoughts. She looked like a body without any soul. Yn got a little pain in her stomach due to rosie's kick. She started to hiss a little and touched her stomach and moving here and there.

JIN POV :
I was sitting peacefully and I saw yn keep moving here and there . I got irritated by this.when I was about to say something.

JIMIN : WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YN??? CAN'T YOU FU**ING SIT IN ONE PLACE? ( said loudly)

Y/N : ( got scared as everyone are seeing her) so-so-sorry ( looking down )

Later yn kept her hands in her lap and closed her eyes , so that she won't feel much pain.

JIN POV :

I saw yn closing her eyes forcefully and it looks like she was in pain. I shrugged it off but when his eyes landed on her hand. I saw blood!!

JIN : YN? ( shouted) ( everyone looked at her)

Y/N : ( opened her eyes) ye-ye-yes ( low and painful tone)

JIN took her hands and yn got shocked and hide her hands
But Jin forcefully took her hands and saw blood.
Everyone was shocked to see blood in her hands.

JIN Suddenly touched her stomach which made her flinch.

Y/N : wh-what ar-are yo-you do-do-doing? ( pushed his hands)