EPISODE 20 - ARE YOU FU**ING KIDDING ME YN. DID YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE TIME IS?

Yn was about to go to her room

JIMIN : STOP!!!! ( went near yn)

Y/N : ( looked at him scared) m-m-m-me?

JIMIN : Yeah!!! You!!( smirking)

TAEHYUNG : HAHHAHA( laughing )

Y/N : (gulped) wh-what do you ne-need?

JIMIN : HUH? If I ask you, will you be able to afford it?( laughing and smirking)

Y/N : ( looking down and sad) so-so-sorry

JIMIN came near yn but yn started to run away
But jimin catches her by her wrist which made her to hiss in pain.

Y/N : ahhhh( screamed)

JIMIN : ( shocked and confused at the same time) (left her hand)

YN ran to her room and closed the door.

TAEHYUNG : Why you left her? (Frustrated)

JIMIN : ( came to his sense) ohh shit!!!!

JUNGKOOK :  It's ok hyung, as long as she is going to be here no problem for us( smirking)

IN YN'S ROOM  :
YN is crying hardly and she took all the bandages from her wrist. Ahhhhhhh😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.

Y/N'S POV :
Why am I even here? Why does everyone hate me? What did I even do to get this much of hatred? Why do I even live ? What if I die? God!!! Please, I need to die!( crying hard) help me God!! Plsssss!!! I can't live peacefully. You know even my mom went and left me alone with them..... she doesn't even care about her daughter? Did she even know that she put her daughter in risk? Did she even knew that, what her daughter actually needs!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh, it hurts it actually hurts ( pointing her heart) ( crying) this hurts you know!! The wound is not out to cure easily with medicines , it's inside!!!! It's very deep!!! I am hurt!!!! It hurts!!!!! How can I control this pain!!!(touching her heart).....

 she doesn't even care about her daughter? Did she even know that she put her daughter in risk? Did she even knew that, what her daughter actually needs!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh, it hurts it actually hurts ( pointing her heart) ( crying) this hurts you know...