EPISODE 18 - WHAT IF HE BECAME LIKE MY FATHER?

Y/N came to her room and locked it. She jumped on the bed and started to cry hard hugging her knees.

Y/N POV :why me ? I have already suffered alot in my past

Y/N POV :
why me ? I have already suffered alot in my past. They say they will show me the taste of suffer and pain. Why me ???(crying silently) I can't handle this pain anymore . Ahhhhhh( crying). ( went to the bathroom with a blade) . I wish I was dead. ( took a blade) ( started to cut her wrist ) ahhhhhh ( crying) ( she turn on her shower and cried to the fullest. ) Lately she slept without her knowing.

TIME SKIP TO MORNING.......

Y/N'S MOM : ( banging her door) get up yn ah????? What are you doing? Open the door!!

YN woke up ..

Y/N : (without opening her door) okay!!

Y/N'S MOM about to say something but mr.kim called her so she went downstairs.

Y/N'S MOM : Ok. Within 5mins the maid will bring the dress . You get ready and come downstairs baby. I am going to downstairs.

Y/N : okay!!!( went to the bathroom)

2mins later maid came and gave the dress to yn.

Y/N POV :
I opened the dress and got shocked. What!!! This dress doesn't have long sleeves( face palmed herself) ( seeing her wrist) ( starts to bandage her cuts to hide it from everyone.) Anyways let's get ready and go out.

After 20mins.....

You came out and looked at herself

YN : Wow, I think mom would have picked this dress, because she was the only one who knows I love pink colour😍.

MR.KIM : We are heading to the wedding place and you guys pick yn and come to that place alright ( to bts)

BTS nodded and sat in the hall waiting for yn.
15mins later, you came.......

BTS was just looking at you.

JIN : Wow she looks perfect.

NAMJOON : she looks skinny but she looks damn good like her mom.