EPISODE 10 - HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO YOUR MOM LIKE THAT?

HWANG IN-YEOP  POV : I was just taking my bike and going. I stopped when I saw a girl. Wait... is she🤔....Y/N😲😲. I went infront of her and stopped my bike.

Y/N POV :I was just crying and walking slowly thinking  about how my horrible life will be😪

Y/N POV :
I was just crying and walking slowly thinking  about how my horrible life will be😪. I stopped when a motor bike stopped infront of me. Hwang In-yeop? Wait what is he doing here?

HWANG IN-YEOP  : Hey? ( looking at her face and saw some bruises) ( shocked 😲) what happened? ( looking at her worriedly) ( stopped the bike and went near her)

Y/N : ( took a step back) wh-what do you want? (Looking at him with painful and angry tears)

HWANG IN-YEOP  : ( came near her) I was just trying to help you.

Y/N : Why do you care? ( said coldly) Who are you to care for me? Huh? ( laughing sarcastically and started to cry hard)

HWANG IN-YEOP  : ( shocked) I just trying to help you cuz you are my friend. ( said blankly)

Y/N : ( laughing sarcastically) huh? Your friend? When did I became your friend huh?

HWANG IN-YEOP  : ( looking at her sadly) I am saying. Why are you acting like this Y/N ah? What happened to you? Between what happened to your hands and legs? ( came near her and above to touch her wounds)

Y/N : What are you doing? I said I don't want your help? Don't pity me!! ( took a step back)

HWANG IN-YEOP  : ( Looking confused) I am just helping you. You need it Y/N ah!! What did I do to you? Why are you always ignoring me ? Huh? What did I even do to you ? ( shouting)Why do you always want me to stay away even my only intention is to help you? ( looking at her)

Y/N : May be your intention is to help me but it turns out to be one of the reason of these wound ( looking down and crying)

Y/N went away leaving HWANG IN-YEOP  confused

HWANG IN-YEOP  : what? ( telling to himself) ( he walked faster when Y/N start to walk) wait? ( went infront of her and stopped her) wh-what do you mean???