Sasha

During break Jaan got up and came to Sid. 

Sid: 2 minutes Jaan, I'll just finish this and come. 

She rolled her eyes but waited anyways. He finished the work and got up. 

Sid: Yeah, now say. 

Jaan: Why were...

E2: Siddharth, sir has called you and Sasha. 

Sid: Who is Sasha?

Jaan and the boy looked at him like he has lost his mind. 

Sahsa: I am Sasha. 

Sid: Oh. 

He said seeing its the same girl all were talking about at that time and understood the reason behind the look he received. They both went to Abhi's cabin. 

Sid: You called? 

Abhi: Robert called you. I called Sasha. 

Robert: Yeah Siddharth, is the presentation ready? 

Sid: Yes it is, I have sent it. 

Robert: So soon? 

Sid: Those who can't concentrate on work take time, not me. 

Robert: You always get irritated by the employees here not concentrating on their work. 

Sid: Of course. Specially when I am not able to concentrate because of them continuously talking. 

Robert: Yeah saw it when you stood up outside, I couldn't hear what you said but looked like it. 

He said while going through the presentation. He then gave some points to be added or removed. Sid nodded. 

Sid: I'll complete it after the break. 

Robert: It's break time? 

Sid: Yeah. 

Robert: I didn't notice only. Btw what had happened outside? 

Sid: I don't know. I am least interested in what happened. 

Robert: Yeah, right. Wrong person to ask that question. 

Abhi: Siddharth, I think your work is done. Also, break is going on, don't you both have to go? 

Robert: Yeah we are going. 

Sid: Where did that girl go? 

Abhi: She went aside to talk on a call. 

Sid: Robert, you go, I'll meet Arhana. 

Robert went out. Sid went to the room and Arhana smiled seeing him and jumped on him. He stood up while picking her as well and kissed her nose making her giggle. Sasha who saw them smiled before turning back her attention to the call. Sid came out of the room, turning to Abhi and eyed towards Arhana. Abhi removed his mask and took Arhana and she pouted angrily. 

Arhana: I don't want to talk to you. 

Abhi: You are talking to me only right? 

Arhana: Papaaaaaa. 

She whined and he hummed copying her tone. 

Abhi: Hmmmmmmm? 

Arhana: Why were you ignoring me? 

Abhi: Sorry baby, now I won't. 

She smiled hugging him tightly. He bit his lip trying to suppress the  pain. She pulled back. 

Abhi: Ok now bhaiya will get your food, so have it. And ask your chachu doesn't he want to have anything. 

Arhana: Chachu, don't you want to have anything?