Flashback of Chandigarh

Lucky: Are you fine now? 

Avu: Yeah. 

Ari: Will you stay the night here? 

Avu thought for sometime then agreed as she lives alone right now and she had locked the house properly as well. 

Ari: I'll give you a night dress. 

She went inside while Lucky and Avu were randomly talking. Ari came back and gave her the night suit. 

Avu: Ari, sorry but I can't wear this. Do you have a t-shirt with full sleeves and leggings? 

Ari: Sorry but I don't have any which will be comfortable for night. 

Avu: Don't say sorry, its fine. I can sleep in these. 

Lucky understood her problem. 

Lucky: I can give you a sweatpants and full sleeves t-shirt. T-shirt will be loose but the outfit will be comfortable. 

Avu: I'll be fine in these. 

Lucky: You can't be so formal or shy with me saali saheba. 

Avu: Ok jiju. 

They saw Ari making a face and laughed while giving a hi-fi to each other. Lucky went to his home to get the clothes. Avu received Abhi's call. 

Avu: How did you unblock yourself? 

Abhi: I did it when you were trying to free yourself. 

Avu: What the hell, you can't do this. 

Abhi: Don't you dare block me again. 

Avu: Whatever. 

Abhi: Where are you now? 

Avu: I won't say. 

Abhi: Avni. 

Avu: At Ari's home. 

Abhi: What are you doing there?

Avu: Met Arily on the way. 

Abhi: On the way? 

Avu: I was just walking around. 

Abhi: Hmm. 

Robert: Sir, don't you want to sleep? 

Abhi: Yeah coming. 

He came back to call. 

Avu: Aren't you at home? 

Abhi: No, at friend's home. 

Avu: Your friend calls you sir? 

Abhi: Its Robert. 

Avu: Ohh. Give the phone to Robert no. 

Abhi: No. Talk to him tomorrow. 

He said knowing if he gives Robert the phone Arhana will ask for it. 

Avu: Ok. Bye. 

Abhi: Bye. 

He kept the call. 

Ari: Who is Robert? And who called this late? 

Avu: Abhi called. And Robert is a friend of ours. 

Lucky came back then Avu went to change. She came out to see Arily having an eye lock and smiled not disturbing them and went to the balcony. She was just looking out when she remembered something making her smile. 

Flashback, in Chandigarh: 

Avu was sitting in the dark room she has been locked in since Arhaan's death. They gave her food twice a day. She wouldn't eat unless Jai forced her to. He kept asking her to run away, but she wouldn't agree. She never sat on the bed kept there as well, always on the floor. She got onto the window sill and then jumped out into the balcony. She was on the highest floor of the house, the fourth floor. In this whole building of four floors, their family lived, which was hers and Jai's parents, Arhaan and Lucky's parents and grandmother, Ari's parents and a couple who had no children. She saw Jai was in his room only and jumped to his balcony. There was some distance between their balconies. Jai would never jump over it knowing if he falls in between, there is no way he'll be alive. Avu wasn't scared of these heights though. Jai heard the sound and came to balcony.