23

Beomgyu and Taehyun were at a buffet. They picked every single dish the same. Taehyun taking one thing at a time as Beomgyu followed and picked the same.

"Why are you choosing the same dish as me?" Taehyun raised a brow with a cheeky smile.

"Because I can." Beomgyu replied back with a giggle.

Taehyun then shrug and walk over to their table. Beomgyu follows and sat beside him. They eat their food silently until Beomgyu decides to do something fun.

He grabbed the mashed potatoes that was on his plate and whipped it on Taehyun's cheek. The feeling of the warm potatoes made Taehyun gasp and look at Beomgyu with a glare. He just giggled as he left the booth and went to get dessert instead.

He came back with jelly, the same ones as Taehyun's that he had placed to the side. "You aren't gonna copy my whole meal, are you?" He raised a brow.

Beomgyu thought for a moment before nodding, seeing how Taehyun hasn't whipped off the mashed potatoes himself so he decides to do it instead.

After the meal, they go off on their separate ways. Taehyun decided he wanted some Taehyun time and went to chill at a library.

Not even 30 minutes in his book, Beomgyu entered the library. He grabbed a book from the shelf and started reading it.

"Beomgyu? You decided to come here too?" Taehyun asked, Beomgyu looking his way surprised then nodding.

"It has the book I've been looking for." He stated. Taehyun nods in understanding.

He then decides to just finish his book later. He got up and checked out the book, placing it in his book bag before heading out.

He then decides to get something at Starbucks because Starbucks is the best. A Venti iced Caramel Macchiato was all he needed right now.

As he waited for his order, the door opened and in came Beomgyu, again. "Beomie?" Taehyun raised a brow again.

"Ah, we meet again-" Beomgyu said, surprised once again.

Taehyun shrugged it off, watching as Beomgyu went to the counter and asked to buy a Venti iced Caramel Macchiato. He started to get frustrated seeing Beomgyu buy his exact order.

"Venti, iced Caramel Macchiato for Kang Taehyun!" The counter person said. Taehyun hurries and grabbed the drink. He then left since the feeling of Beomgyu there was giving him chills. It's like he's been following him all day.

This time, he decides to wait over the ledge of their most favorite bridge. As time passes by, it was alright late at night with Taehyun's empty drink in his hand.

"Taehyunie~!" Beomgyu exclaimed, running towards Taehyun.

He was looking up at the dark and starry night sky, not thinking of anything. The sound of Beomgyu's voice made him turn. "Hey, Beomie." He called out, eye smile displayed with a gentle sigh.

"I found you!" Beomgyu chuckled. He reached towards Taehyun's hand and gave it a little rub with his thumb, Taehyun does the same.

"Hey, Beomgyu?" Taehyun starts, eyes at the ground.

"Hm? What's up?" Beomgyu questioned. The look on Taehyun's face made him worry.

"Why do you keep following and doing what I do?" He questioned. His eyes grew dark and his smile turned into a frown. "It's starting to get annoying."

"Wh-what? But Tae- I'm not-"

"I don't even want to see you anymore. We were better off, away from each other." He scoffed as he shook Beomgyu's hands off of him. "And don't fucking touch me."

"I-I won't follow you anymore! Please? I c-can fix this! I won't do that anymore, just please- don't g-go!" Beomgyu exclaimed, grabbing Taehyun's arm again as tears filled his eyes.

Taehyun shoves him away. "Sorry but, it's over." And with that, Taehyun walked away.

"Tae.. Taehyunie come back! Taehyunie, please! Don't leave me!!" Beomgyu cried, chasing after the other. "Taehyun..!"

-

"Taehyun!!" Beomgyu exclaimed, his eyes jolting open and his head pounding as his face scrunched. "Taehyun??" He looked around, puzzled. Why was he in bed?

But Taehyun wasn't there.. where was he? Did he actually leave?? "Taehyunie!!" Beomgyu cried. His breathing became heavy as he got up and looked around his room of vines. "Taehyun-ah?!"

But he was nowhere to be found. That is why, when the sound of the door opened, Taehyun could hear Beomgyu's cries and heavy breathing, somewhere in his room.

And yes, they are still at stepfamily's house.

"Beomie?!" He exclaimed, panic rising from the not so pleasing sound. He hurried and dropped all the bags he had in his arms and speed walked over to where Beomgyu could be heard.

He opened up the closet to see Beomgyu curled up on his floor and his face all red from crying. His nose was also starting to get stuffy.

"Taehyun.." Beomgyu called out in a whisper as he looked up at him. Taehyun hurried and wrapped his arms around him.

"Shh, it's ok Gyu. I'm here." Taehyun said, caressing Beomgyu's back.

"Taehyunie.." Beomgyu sniffled, hugging Taehyun tightly.

"Can you tell me what happened?" Taehyun asked.

"Mhm.. I-I thought you left me.. but it was just a d-dream." Beomgyu explained in a whisper.

Taehyun smiled from what he had said. "That's cute, you thought I left you so you cried. You know I wouldn't leave you, right? I love you too much for that." He chuckled.

Beomgyu smiled, sniffling still. "Yeah, you're right. I love you too." He replied.

Taehyun hugged Beomgyu for the rest of the evening, since Beomgyu just wanted to make sure he didn't leave. Even though he knew he wouldn't.

He just felt better with him in Taehyun's arms, so that's fine.

And so, they stayed together in his room watching anime.

-
"Thank you, Love."