15

(Happy new years!)
-

"Ok guys, so how are we gonna do this?" Beomgyu asked.

The three were sitting around Beomgyu's fluffy carpet floor, Beomgyu on top of his beanbag chair.

"Here's the plan. Kyuchul, you tell uncle that you got me captured, alright?" Taehyun said.

"Yes sir!" Kyuchul replied, saluting to Taehyun.

"Beomie, sneak in from an open window when I say so. You also got to make sure no one is there. I've got a mic and ear piece somewhere in my room so you're gonna need to keep all ears open." Taehyun stated.

"Ok, so what do we do after?" Kyuchul asked.

"We finish him, durr!" Beomgyu exclaimed.

"No no, Beomie. Kyuchul, if I remember clearly, there should be a hidden room behind the bookcase in his room. I'll open it and you push him down the stairs!" Taehyun said, smirking.

"Ah- but I don't want to hurt uncle."

"He won't, trust me. The stairs are made of wood soo it coulddd hurt, but there's fluffy carpet!!" Taehyun reassured.

"That's kinda weird considering how uncle is most of the time." Kyuchul said.

"True. Anyways, Beomie, bring that rope I saw in your closet a few days ago."

"Y-You went into my closet?!" Beomgyu exclaimed.

"Yeah, what? You hiding something in there?" Taehyun asked, smiling mischievously.

"Yeah.." Beomgyu said, looking down.

"Hmm, like your collection of musical items that include an electric guitar, acoustic guitar, recorder, and keyboard?" Taehyun asked.

"..that's kinda it I guess- heh." Beomgyu said.

"Or was it the fact I saw a ton of crop tops in a certain drawer?" Taehyun asked again, hand on his chin.

Beomgyu covered his face up in embarrassment, hiding his red face.

"I see that's the thing you were trying to hide." Taehyun chuckled, bringing Beomgyu closer. "No need to feel embarrassed about it~ I bet you look cuter in a crop top."

"When will you stahp complementing mee.." Beomgyu whispered, leaning his head on Taehyun's shoulder.

"I'm still here you know.. stop flirting." Kyuchul said.

Beomgyu just grew more red and continued to hide his face with Taehyun's upper body.

It soon ended as they needed to get serious for their plan to work. Good thing Taehyun's a great actor and can display the look of frustration and the look of being hurt.

Using Beomgyu's random stash of rope, they tied Taehyun up loosely from the back, this way he can make a flawless escape.

They then placed a few items in a bag that hangs over your shoulder. More rope that Beomgyu had, batteries incase they needed them, gloves also incase they needed them, plastic bags, and a few weapons like a Swiss Army knife and a baseball bat.

They then dress for the occasion. Beomgyu wore a black hoodie and black jeans along with a black face mask so he can proceed in the dark.

Kyuchul just wore what he wore along with Taehyun since he's being used as bait and Kyuchul's the one doing the 'kidnapping'.

They each had a mic attached to the inside of their shirts, the ear piece also in their ear. It wasn't too hidden, but it was enough for someone to not notice unless they look closely.

Now it was time for their plan to be put in action.

"He's going down." Beomgyu said with a scary looking smile no one would ever imagine Beomgyu could do.

✧︎

"Uncle!! I caught Taehyun, he's here with me right now." Kyuchul said from the outside, pressing the speaker button thing that allows the person in the house to hear the guest outside.

"Good boy, bring him in." The door opened on its own with a click of a button.

Kyuchul then brought Taehyun to their uncle, softly pushing him to the ground onto his knees.

"You may now leave us, Kyuchul." Their uncle says, gesturing him out the door. And so, Kyuchul leaves and does part 2 of the plan.

He opened a window where no one was around for Beomgyu then walked back to the door of his uncle's office.

"Tsk, and you thought you could get away from me, huh Taehyun-ah? Too bad you forgot I have my men with me and you're all by yourself." The man said historically.

Taehyun just scoffed. "Whatever you say old man." He answered. Then on the mic, he whispered for Beomgyu to come inside.

Beomgyu then jumped in through the window and hid behind Kyuchul, quickly. They now wait for the right moment to strike.

Taehyun and Kyuchul's uncle has always been to turn and face the other way when talking about his master plan, that was then when they would attack.

Exactly how they thought it would, their uncle turned his back on them. Taehyun quickly untied himself and opened the hidden room in the bookcase. Kyuchul then slammed the door open, making their uncle look back quickly.

He then pushed him down the hidden room with not enough time to process what was happening. The three then follow him down. Beomgyu tied him down to a chair in the hidden room and now they were just here.

"Heh, we finally got you now." Taehyun giggled.

"Y-You! I thought you were with me!" He assured over at Kyuchul. A look of disgust was then received before he was knocked out cold.

"Ight, call the police. We're done with him now." Taehyun said. Kyuchul called the police right away.

And then, they took him away.

-
"It's ok."