25

"Finally, we can escape this hell hole called school." Beomgyu said as he and Taehyun walked out of school together.

They had to sign out and stuff. The teachers knew they would drop out eventually, based on how many days they've skipped or left class half way through a lesson.

Of course, they had to ask if they were sure on giving up college. Beomgyu replied to every single one of them, saying he was a rich young adult who would rather work than go to college.

Oh, and about work. Nah, he doesn't wanna work. It was just an excuse to leave. He doesn't have to work just yet, not until he leaves his step parents.

Taehyun had no excuse to leave. He just said he wanted to follow Beomgyu wherever he goes. He is his boyfriend, after all.

"Taehyunie, don't you worry about working. Because I know you don't need to." Beomgyu stated, swinging their locked arms.

"But wouldn't it be kinda hard for us in the future if we don't work?" Taehyun questioned.

Beomgyu hummed a bit before nodding. "Yeah, it would. My mom would probably have a job for us to do since we dropped out." He shrugged.

They made their way to the dorms to get their stuff. As they walk in, their friends were sitting and waiting for them in the living area.

"Taehyun! Beomgyu! Why didn't you guys tell us you were leaving?!" Yeonjun yelled, emphasizing every word he said with his body.

"I wanna drop out so we can stay together!" Huening Kai whined.

"Yeah, me too!" Kyuchul exclaimed.

"Yah! You're still in high school, Kyu." Taehyun said.

"Yeah, but how am I supposed to stay with you guys if you leave me alone!" Kyuchul gives a sad pout.

"You guys can go, I'll stay here and get smarter than all of you-" Soobin mumbled in the corner, everyone clearly hearing it.

"Hey! We can be smart without college!" Huening exclaimed.

Then, Yeonjun, Soobin, and Huening Kai were fighting.

Beomgyu sighed and rolled his eyes, pulling Taehyun towards their rooms. "Let's just pack up and leave without them noticing."

"Agreed." Then the two went ahead and packed their things. The small things, to be exact. The rest of their things will be sent to their new apartment Beomgyu's step mom bought for them since Beomgyu is still immature and doesn't know how to buy his own apartment.

Go to school, kids.

They finished their packing a few hours later and came out of their rooms to see the three still fighting, Kyuchul napping on the couch.

"Oi, shut the fuck up." Taehyun said, making them turn their heads and shut up.

"Hm, we'll be going now. Bye." Beomgyu said with a peace sign then opened their door to leave.

"What, already?! Kai, wake Kyuchul up and let's follow them!" Yeonjun exclaimed.

Huening hesitated a bit before nodding and shaking Kyuchul awake. He didn't really wake up since he shook him too gently, so he decided to just carry him.

"Kai, why the heck are you carrying him?" Taehyun questioned, looking behind him as he heard Soobin close the door.

"Uh, why not?" Huening asked.

"He's a light sleeper. He'd wake up even if you make a silent noise like a yawn."

"But, he was asleep the entire time we were fighting?" Yeonjun said, questionably.

Beomgyu stared Kyuchul down until his eyes moved. "Chul- I know you're awake." And with that his eyes shot open.

"Dang it.. I really didn't wanna walk." He frowned, getting off of Kai's arms.

"I could carry you?" Huening Kai suggested. Kyuchul shyly nods.

"Hey, if you want to follow us, hurry up." Taehyun said before taking Beomgyu's hand and speed walking away.

Soobin and Yeonjun quickly followed behind. "Yeah, we should hurry before they leave us behind. Get on my back." Huening Kai said.

Kyuchul climbs on his back. He's still really tall compared to him so it was a struggle. They then rushed to get back to the group.

At the apartment, which was quite far from the college, Beomgyu and Taehyun placed their bags on the ground and searched for the apartment key.

"Uhh- where the heck is the key?" Taehyun asked, looking at Beomgyu.

"I don't know! It was in my bag!" Beomgyu panicked, searching his bag more thoroughly.

"Guys, I'm pretty sure you need a key pin, not key." Soobin said, pointing at the key pad roght beside the door.

"Uhm.. do you know the code?" Beomgyu asked, looking Taehyun's way.

"No.. I guess you don't either." Beomgyu shook his head.

They both sighed as Taehyun got out his phone to call the dude who owned the place.

"Thank you, have a nice day." With that Taehyun typed in the code.

"Finally, now we can get inside without staying out here in the cold." Yeonjun shivered, pulling Soobin closer to him.

Kyuchul rolled his eyes as he hugged Huening closer to him as well, still on his back.

"Whatever, just get in." Taehyun said, shoving everyone inside then holding Beomgyu's hand to let him inside.

"The apartment number is 20. That's on the top floor." Beomgyu said, pointing up.

They get up to their dorms and open it up, Taehyun having the actual key for their apartment.

Once inside, Yeonjun pops out a key inside his pocket. "I may, or may not have stolen your key again, Beom."

"What, so that's why I couldn't find my key- you know what. Ya'll can keep it to enter I guess." Beomgyu sighed.

Meanwhile, Huening and Kyuchul were giving themselves a tour of the place. "Woah, this is a really big kitchen."

"Duh, this is a really big apartment." Taehyun grabbed Kyuchul's arm and threw him on top of Beomgyu's beanbag, which he brought with him 'cause yes.

Not sure how he carried it all the way to the apartment without a car, but he did.

"There's two bedrooms.. two bathrooms.. a big ass kitchen.. a living room.. why is there a second floor? I though apartments don't have second floors-" Yeonjun said, looking around the place.

"Actually, apartments have more than second floors." Soobin stated. Yeonjun gave him a glare for being so smart.

"Mm, I guess we just have a really nice apartment." Taehyun shrugged.

They have a lot of work to do, tomorrow morning.

-
"I can see the sky."