14

(Been watching 'The Untamed' on Netflix lately. Finished all 50 episodes in 4 days 🙃)
-

"Thank god I got out of there alive.. I swear.. you're very popular among kittens yet you're a puppy in my mind. Makes me wonder, dogs and cats sure get along well, don't they." Taehyun said.

"Ehh, I'm not too sure about that. But back to what I was about to say, are you ok? You're really hurt.." Beomgyu stated, looking down at Taehyun's arms full of scratched marks.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just a few battle scars I got from defending the king of kittens." Taehyun chuckled, pinching Beomgyu's cheek then wrapping his arm around his shoulder.

Beomgyu giggled. "You sure those are battle scars? By the looks of it, those will soon fade away."

"Yep, battle scars. Battle scars that will heal. Deep down in my mind, the scars will still be there. Just gotta believe in it." Taehyun said.

The two were on their way to the park, Beomgyu noticing someone following them from behind but choosing to ignore it.

It's his alone time with Taehyun, he doesn't wanna deal with something or someone ruining it. Except, they kinda are.

"Ughh, stop following uss.." Beomgyu mumbled, frowning deeply at the ground.

"Hm? What's wrong?" Taehyun asked, looking up at Beomgyu's frown with his own frown.

"Nothing, let's keep going." Beomgyu replied, continuing to walk.

Taehyun shrugged it off and just followed.

Not even minutes later, a guy jumped out in front of them, grabbed Taehyun, then ran off.

Beomgyu was surprised but nonetheless, runs after them to take back what was his.

"Hey!! Get back here!" Beomgyu shouts. The dude who took Taehyun doesn't stop running.

Frustrated, Beomgyu uses all his leg muscles to catch up to them and tackle them to the ground, pushing Taehyun away.

"You. Better. Stay. Away. From. Us." Beomgyu glared down at the person who was now pinned beneath him, struggling to get away from Beomgyu's powerful grip on their arms.

"Eh- aren't you my cousin?" Taehyun questioned, staring down at the person.

"Yes?" The person said, finally shoving Beomgyu away which he lands perfectly in Taehyun's arms.

Before the person who Taehyun claimed to be his cousin could run off, Taehyun grabbed his leg, making him trip and fall when he did run off. Taehyun then sat on top of him and placed Beomgyu on top along with him.

"You're staying there until you tell us why you were after me." Taehyun stated, letting all his body weight crush the dude below.

"Get off me and then I'll tell you!" Taehyun's cousin said, struggling to get up.

"How can we trust you? I'm pretty sure you'll just run away once we get off." Beomgyu stated.

"I promise I won't!" He had a frown formed on his face.

"You sure you aren't gonna run away?" Taehyun raised a brow at him.

"Hyun! I promise you I won't run away." Taehyun's cousin says once more.

"..fine. But if you run away I'm gonna tackle you again." Taehyun said before getting off.

Beomgyu too was gonna get off but Taehyun tells him to stay. "Aren't you gonna get off me too?" The cousin questioned.

"I would, but Taehyunie told me to stay. Also, you're fine with just me here, right?"

Taehyun's cousin sighs. "It's fine.. at least I'm not getting crushed.."

"Now, please tell us what uncle's up to again.." Taehyun said.

"Oh.. well he told me to kidnap Taehyun so he could talk his way into keeping all the money to himself. Oh and he also said if there was a guy in a mask, kill him. Tsk, as if I'd kill someone.." Taehyun's cousin explained.

"Mhm, good boy Kyuchul." Taehyun pats his head.

"Hyun, is he the guy in the mask?" Kyuchul asked.

"Yes, he is. Don't go telling uncle or he might as well kill me too." Taehyun once again said. He lifts Beomgyu off his cousin.

"So you're Kyuchul? Nice to meet you, I'm Beomgyu." Beomgyu said, a hand out for Kyuchul to shake.

Instead of returning the shake, Kyuchul wrapped his arms around Beomgyu's arm. "I'm so sorry.." he says.

"Sorry? What for?" Beomgyu giggles.

"I'm sorry for getting in you and Hyunie's way.." Kyuchul looks up at him with a frown and teary eyes.

"Ah- Tae? Is your cousin a child?" Beomgyu questioned, looking down at Kyuchul who was still latched upon his arm.

"Well.. he's a few years younger than me." Beomgyu gasped.

"Oh my, a high schooler?" Taehyun nods. "Oh god, why is your uncle making him do this?!"

"He's selfish.. duh.." Kyuchul says.

"Mm.. Kyuchul, how old are you?" Beomgyu asked.

"I'm fifteen." He replied.

"Oh.. so you're in grade ten?"

"No, I'm in grade nine."

"Hmm, ok.." Beomgyu looked over at Taehyun. "Taehyun how old are you?"

"Why are you asking me this?"

"No reason- I just dunno your age." Beomgyu stated.

"Beomie, I'm eighteen. A year younger than you."

"Oh-" Beomgyu then looked back over at Kyuchul. "So. Are you on our side or ze uncle's side?"

"I'm on Hyunie's side. Maybe yours too because you're Hyunie's boyfriend.." Kyuchul said with a pout on his face.

Taehyun and Beomgyu looked at each other with confused faces. "Are we that obvious?" Taehyun questions.

Kyuchul just nods. "Welp, let's go now in case you guys' uncle has more men to hunt us down." And so, Beomgyu picked up the youngest of the three and they hurry back to their dormitory room.

Good thing they left quickly, otherwise they definitely had to deal with another person.

-
"He's going to pay."

Save me | TaegyuOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara