29

"What's wrong with you two?" Huening Kai questioned the couple in front of him.

He didn't feel like going to class so he visited Taehyun and Beomgyu instead.

In front of him was two tired shorties that were sweating from top to bottom, as well as the fact they both couldn't stand straight.

"Nothing really." Taehyun shrugged. Beomgyu shrugged as well.

"Hmm, ok then. What do you guys wanna do? I really want to have a tour though." Huening Kai said, looking up the stairs.

"Yeah, ok. Maybe.. but we're not going in our room for now." Taehyun said.

"Why? Is it still in process?" Huening Kai questioned.

"Yeah, I need to do some more things like clean the entire room and make it smell better.." Beomgyu said.

"Mm, anyways. We should go somewhere. Beomie and I haven't eaten breakfast yet." Taehyun stated.

"Ooh, ok! Neither have I!" Huening Kai exclaimed. "How about we go to this restaurant?" He said, holding up his phone with a location on it.

"Ok! Let's go get changed first." Beomgyu then went up the stairs to get changed. Taehyun followed after him.

"They definitely fucked each other." Huening Kai mumbled to himself.

About 10 minutes later, the two were ready. Wearing matching sweaters and jeans, the two came down hand in hand as Huening Kai waited at the door.

"Are you guys sure nothing happened?" He asked again when Taehyun sort of tripped down the stairs.

"Yeah." Beomgyu replied. "We exercised hard.. it's hurting- but really, don't worry about us."

"Mhm.. sure." Huening said with an unamused face. "Whatever, I know what ya'll did I'm just gonna pretend I don't." And with that he was out the door.

Taehyun and Beomgyu look at each other wearily. "But we did exercise?" Taehyun questioned himself.

(They did exercise in the morning, the last chapter did nothing to them besides make them feel good 🤧✨)

They shrugged and just hurried out the door, locking it on the way out.

Huening Kai was standing outside of the building, watching as Taehyun came out with his motorcycle.

"How are we all gonna ride this?" Huening Kai asked.

Taehyun looked at his motorcycle once before carrying Beomgyu on top, putting his helmet on for him and himself.

"Walk, or take the bus." And with that, he drove off, leaving Huening Kai behind.

Kai scoffed in disbelief. He could not just believe they drove off without him. And so, he walked.

Luckily the restaurant was only 10 minutes away and Beomgyu and Taehyun waited for him to come before ordering.

"You guys are jerks." Huening said with a pout.

Beomgyu chuckled. "Hey, don't look at me. It was all Taehyun." He stated.

"Yep, true. It was all me. Don't be mad at my Beomie." Taehyun said, crossing his arms.

"I'm not mad.. I'm just.. hmph." Huening Kai mumbled, the pout still there.

They decided to look around the place as they wait for the waiter.

"That looks so pretty." Beomgyu said, pointing at some glass art.

"So pretty." Taehyun echoed.

"I actually thought you were gonna be cheesy and say 'Not as pretty as you.' or something like that." Huening stated.

"I should've." Taehyun shrugged.

A waiter came by. "May I take your order?" The man asked.

"Yeah, we'd like your specialty for breakfast." Taehyun said, pointing at the menu.

"I'd like the same as him!" Beomgyu exclaimed. "Oh! And a strawberry lemonade!" He added.

"Same here, I'd like a strawberry lemonade." Taehyun said.

"Can I get the steak and fries?" Huening Kai asked. "I already had breakfast."

"Ok, two breakfast specials, steak with fries, and two pink lemonades." The waiter said as he looked through his notepad.

"Oh, add grape juice." Huening said.

"We don't have grape juice."

"Coke?" The waiter nods and writes it down.

"Will that be all?" He asked.

"Yep!" Beomgyu said.

"Alright, it will all be out in around ten minutes." He bowed before walking towards the kitchen.

"You know, you guys are so lucky I'm hungry at the moment, otherwise I could've beaten the shit out of you two for leaving me behind." Huening huffs.

"Oh yeah? Try me." Taehyun glared, rolling his sleeves up.

"..I was just joking. Chill out- please-" Huening chuckled awkwardly.

"Mhm, anyways. Don't mess with Taehyunie, he works out everyday and I every time I workout with him I feel like I'm dying." Beomgyu stated.

"You're pretty strong." Taehyun shrugged. "No one can handle my workouts all the way through."

"I feel special."

"You are special."

"Enough lovey dovey moments, I'm still single here!" Huening cut them off.

"Hey, I know the way you look at my cousin who is a minor I say! Like, hands off please." Taehyun said.

"Who said I had anything going on with your cousin?" Huening asked.

"No one did. You guys just like each other and we can all tell." Beomgyu said.

"Tsk, I actually support it but he's still a minor."

"I won't do anything until we're both over twenty, how about that?"

"Yes. Good idea." Taehyun grabbed his fork and stabbed a napkin. "Otherwise this napkin could be you."

"Aha- no need to mention it." Huening turned away from his intimidating stare.

Oh and look, the food had arrived.

-
"Hungryyy!"