Chapter 49: Beach daytrip; Dorm Short!

Start from the beginning

"Volleyball is ready!" Mina smiles.

"Alright! Let's make teams of four and play each other!" Eijiro runs over.

"Okay, that sounds fun!" Izuku blushes.

"Right I call Izuku, Uraraka, and Ojiro for my team." Hitoshi shouts.

"Nice! I want Mina, Sero, and Kaminari on my team!" Eijiro smiles.

"Nice try, I'm staying in the water this whole trip!" Denki teases.

"Aww." Eijiro frowns.

"I'll be on your team, ribbit." Tsuyu waves.

"All right!" Eijiro smiles.

"Oh let me judge kids! Let me judge." Hizashi runs over.

"Yes! This is perfect. Anyone else want to play?" Mina shouts.

"Maybe later! I'm going to take some time to relax." Tenya smiles.

"Yeah I'll play later. I want to finish this chapter in my book." Momo waves to the group.

"Alright then let's start!" Hizashi smiles.

"Wait, can we use our quirks?" Mina asks.

"I don't see why not, it might be good training! Plus that will make it more fun." Izuku smiles.

"Okay! Let's get this game going!" Tsuyu smiles.

   The teens get in their places and Mashirao starts off with a strong serve with his tail. The ball goes right for Eijiro and he hardens up and hits it right back. Ochaco goes for the ball and makes it Zero gravity and gently passes it to the team. It floats over their heads and they start to worry until Tsuyu reaches for it with her tongue.

"Nice try, ribbit!" Tsuyu shouts, sending the gavityless ball back to the other side.

"Got it!" Hitoshi shouts, passing the ball to Izuku.

"Right!" he yells, hitting the ball back over the net.

   Mina walks back and goes for a far shot and passes it to Hanta who tries for a hard hit but misses the net by just a hair when Ochaco lets go of the zero gravity on the ball.

"Ah! Not fair." Mina whines.

"Nice job Ochaco!" Hitoshi cheers.

"Rematch, Rematch! Come on, let's go again!" Hanta laughs.

"Alright best 2 out of 3! Do it again, listeners!" Hizashi smiles.

   The teens play a few more rounds and eventually everyone joins in on the fun. They laugh and play until Shouta tells them it's time for lunch. The class regroups at the bus and decides to walk around to find a place to eat.

"Izu, you used to live here right? Any place you know where to eat?" Hizashi asks.

"Yeah! But when I lived here I didn't do a lot of eating out. There was this nice place though, they do all sorts of stuff. It's just on the corner of the street." Izuku smiles.

"Sounds like the best plan we have right now!" Tenya nods.

"Yeah and if you liked it Izuku, I'm sure it's good." Hitoshi smiles.

   The class follows Izuku's directions to the restaurant and eat a good lunch. They dig into different dishes. They all eat until they're full then talk a nice walk back to the beach. Hizashi and Shouta lead the way back to their spot on the beach. Each of the kid's put on sunscreen again then they return to their fun. Izuku and some others decide to rest on the beach this time around since they got so full of food.

"Maybe a quick nap, then I'll be ready for my round of Volleyball." Hitoshi yawns.

"Sounds like a plan." Shouta leans back in his beach chair.

"Uraraka, come throw this frisby with me in the water, ribbit." Tsuyu smiles.

"Okay! That sounds fun, Tsu!" Ochaco smiles and runs to her side.

   The rest of the day's activities come to a close after 2 hours. Everyone cleans up and piles back onto the bus. Everyone's face has a bright smile. They return to UA and clean themselves up. They bathe then eat dinner. The teens are a little too tired to party tonight, so they decide to chill out in the common space.

"Where did you all go today? You look happy." Shoto walks into the dorm with Katsuki behind him.

"Oh we went to the beach." Momo smiles.

"Whatever." Katsuki growls then walks up the stairs.

"I hope you had fun, we had a long training day. I think we're both going to bed." Shoto sighs.

"We did! And we'll be up shortly for bed." Rikido waves to Shoto as he walks up the stairs.

"Today was a good day." Fumikage sighs.

"Yeah, it was." Izuku smiles.

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter! It's 1340 words long.