Swara drift in past. How Sanskar agreed to marry her.

Flashback!

Sanskar : what you have decided to do Swara? What you wanna do to take revenge from Ragini.

Swara : not only Ragini but also from Laksh.

Sanskar  : ( Confused) why Laksh?

Swara : because of him only everything stared Sanskar. I never loved him. He forced me to accept him. ( make Sanskar shocked).

Sanskar :  you don't love him?

Swara : Yes! I never loved him. I had faced a molesting phase where he saved me and Ragini made video of us and sent to family. I tried to make family understand that I don't love him but Laksh confessed his love and told me to accept him for family 's respect. I had to accept him. I thought he love me but he! He didn't waited for me to explain my side.

Sanskar become shocked knowing the new side. Swara don't love Laksh. She was forced to accept his love. Laksh forced her.

Sanskar : ( monologue) and here I was fool to think that Laksh became mature as he choose Swara but he again proved me wrong. When this boy will understand that not all thing can posesses by force and stubbornness. Stubborn brainless.

Swara : ( angrily) He is the main reason of Ragini 's hatred toward me. He was engaged to her but he kept his eyes on me. It was his cheating. I know I also accepted his love but all because of Ragini. She told me to accept him as she don't have problem. I accepted him thinking he love me, Ragini want us together but what he did! He couldn't remain loyal with me also. He never trusted me. He never respected me. Now he married with Ragini only. Where his love now? All because of him I faced everything.  He brought me on this step. He is only a spineless man who can't stand on one decision.

Sanskar : I understand Swara! I know Laksh! He is impulsive and also immature. How you will teach them lesson now?

Swara : by marrying. ( firmly).

Sanskar: ( asked again thinking he heard something wrong) what?

Swara : by marrying.

Sanskar : whom? ( getting her when she looks at him with meaningful look) don't tell me you!! ( narrowing his eyes).

Swara : You! I wanna marry you.  ( make him shocked).

Sanskar : are you mad? Marriage? With me? Why?

Swara : because I need a reason to enter in Maheshwari home. I want to torture RagLak 24 hours and for that i need to stay there. That's why I want to marry you.

Sanskar : look! Seems you have been hit hard on head that's why you have lost your mental balance. Wait let me call doctor. ( stand to call doctor).

Swara : stop it Sanskar! I am serious!

Sanskar :  NO you have gone mad! For revenge MARRAIGE. Who does this? Seems you have watched any daily soup and taking ideas from it. It's an bad idea.

Swara : Sanskar please I don't have any other choice and don't worry it will be fake marriage.

Sanskar : ( looks at her with what the hell look) marriage and that too fake! Miss Swara Bose! You don't need revenge. You need a doctor actually a psychicratic. You have lost your brain. ( angrily shouts).

Swara : fine! Don't help me. I will take my revenge by my own.

Sanskar looks at her more angrily seeing her attitude. He sit down on chair back glare at her.

Swara : ( angrily)  now what? Go! I can manage.

Sanskar : shut up! ( shouts make her mouth sealed) I will help you but I have a condition.