Anupurna : Badtaamiz ladki! Thank God my son married to Ragini not you. She is so elegant and you! ( angrily).

Swara : Absolutely! You should thank God that your son married to Ragini if I would be your daughter in law. I swear you would see stars in day. ( smirked) but don't worry I will not make you feel leftover as I I still your daughter in law only. Sanskar is your nephew and I am his wife. I will stay at your home only. Everyday new drama! We all will enjoy. Badi Ma!!

Anupurna : who told we will allow you and Sanskar here? Sanskar already left the house. Now he don't have any right on our home.

Sanskar : our home! Really Mrs Anpurna Maheshwari! You are mistaken! I am still the son of the Maheshwari house and I have whole right to stay there with mine wife. No one can stop me. I have equal right on Maheshwari property.
( smirked) hai na Mr Durga prashad Maheshwari!

Durga : ( fumes but calm himself) it's okay! If Sanskar want to comeback in the home. I don't have any problem.

Anupurna tried to say something but Durga just eye her to keep quiet. Laksh also kept quiet seeing his glare but glare deady at SwaSan who is smirking winningly.

Sujata: I am happy that my son have moved on now in his life. Swara! Keep my son happy.

Swara nod yes at her with smile. Uttara also meet them happily while Ram being dutiful brother stayed away from them but deep inside happy for his son 's wedding.

Swara : Ragini! Wouldn't you Congratulate your sister? I thought at least you would be happy by my wedding. After all you love me so much? ( sarcastically).

Ragini : ( give a fake smile hug her) Congratulations Swara for your wedding.

Swara : congrats to you too my dear younger sister. ( near her ears) Your back counting have started Ragini. You have messed with a wrong person. Now you will see the hell and I meant it. ( break hug pat her cheeks with a smirk).

Ragini sweat in fear seeing her smirk.

Dida : Shoru, Sanskar come for ritual of bidai.

Swara nod yes hold Sanskar 's hand. Both go in baadi leaving Maheshwari and Gadodia family fumes in fire.

After completing ritual of bidai. SwaSan come in Maheshwari home where they both stand along with Raglak. Anupurna came for taking Aarti but Sanskar stopped her.

Sanskar : Mom! I am elder to Laksh or not?

Sujata : Yes one month you are elder to Laksh.

Sanskar : bada toh hoon! ( she nod yes) so me and my wife have first right to enter inside.

Sujata : Yes! Jiji! Sanskar is right. SwaSan should enter first not RagLak. ( stop seeing Anpurna glaring at her).

Anupurna give thal to Sujata angrily. She take and welcome SwaSan by Aarti.

In SwaSan 's Room!

SwaSan enter the room.

Sanskar: Swara! You go and change.

Swara nod yes take her clothe from bag and go in washroom for changing. After sometime she come and see Sanskar already changed in his casual clothes sitting on couch.

Swara : ( while sitting on bed) I am sorry Sanskar! In my revenge I have dragged you.

Sanskar : don't be Swara! It was mine wish to help you and about marrying you. I did with my own wish. I am not forced for anything. After Kavita! I was living like a dead person but after you I think you are send to me by God only. You are perfect for me Swara and I am happy by our wedding.