Its Either Potter Or Not Potter

Alaska pov

"guys I found out why the quidditch match was canceled!" I yell running into Damien and Nicos dorm to see them changing out of their quidditch merch.

after a minute of screaming and a 'Lask I'm just shirtless chill' I begin to spill the gossip. "so I was talking to this Slytherin sixth year who has a girlfriend in Ravenclaw and apparently there has been another attack!"

"wait for real?!" Damien says in surprise "but its been so long since the last one"

"that's not even the crazy part" I pause and lean in to be dramatic "it was... a double attack" Nico's eyes widen and Damien leans in(like not a I'll humor you lean in but a actual tell me more lean in) "and the second person that was attacked was... Hermione Granger, Harry Potters best friend"

"no way" Nico says sounding shocked

"Granger?! but why?! she's one of the competent one's!?" Damien shriek and begins pacing around the room "and what's the heir even thinking! I mean now we know the heirs not Potter he would never harm Granger, But until now all focus was on Potter! why would the heir take the suspicion off Potter with an attack like this! unless it actually was Potter and he's been using Granger the whole time, or knew that she would be fine in the end cause of the mandrakes and is just using this to get rid of suspicion! but maybe it isn't Potter and that's what the heir wants us to think!"

*pause*

"so its either potter or not potter" I supply

Damien rolls his eyes. oh shoot does he think I'm making fun of him! and then smiles, thank goodness he just thinks I'm a idiot.