When you overwork yourself

Heartslabyul
Riddle
He first noticed something was wrong when you missed an Unbirthday Party he had invited you to a month in advance. He didn't make a big fuss about it, not wanting to ruin the otherwise perfect occasion, but everyone could tell he was miserable.
And so he went off to find you. You were in your room, surrounded by piles of books and energy drinks. You looked as though you hadn't slept in days.
He approached you swiftly and suddenly and plucked your notes out of your hand.
"When is the last time you slept?"

Trey
He was your study buddy and you were paired up for a project. He was excited to do the project with you! All of your other projects this year had looked amazing and he wanted to know your process.
Your "process" included depriving yourself of sleep and water until you got the work done.
That certainly wouldn't do.
"Part of the purpose of a group project is to lighten the workload. You go have some lunch, I'll take care of this part."

Cater
He didn't understand the concept at first. Whenever he needed to get something done, he'd split into four and get it done four times quicker. He understood that you couldn't do that, but there were ways to get it done fast, right? Or at least fast enough to not be up until midnight doing it.
And yet, here you were. On the phone with him, at 2 am, fully intending on pulling an all nighter.
"No, you need sleep. Sleepcore is the best aesthetic for you, trust me."

Ace
Nuh uh. Not happening. When he walked in on you buried in your books at 3 am, he plucked it out of your hand, threw it against the wall, and gave you a hug too comfortable to refuse.
"Get some sleep, raccoon, jeez."

Deuce
He sees no problem with it until it starts to impact your physical health. He's no stranger to all-nighters, he thrives on espresso, and he understands putting your all into a project.
But when "putting your all in" becomes "not sleeping for three days and running a fever", he feels he has to step in.
"One or two is fine, but now you can barely stand... Why don't we catch a nap at lunchtime. I've been needing one too."

Scarabia
Kalim
He didn't understand why you were avoiding him all week. He thought maybe he'd done something wrong and you didn't want to be his friend anymore. So he'd gone to you with an extensive apology prepared, only to find that it wasn't the issue.
You had a test coming up that you had to do well on. He still didn't understand. A test was worth abandoning your friends? Abandoning him?
That wouldn't do!
"Why don't we go get some lunch? You've earned it!"

Jamil
You had an idea of what was going on when your books and notepads started going missing and reappearing with sticky notes and answers you didn't write.
Finally, you found one of your books completely covered in sticky notes and rewrites. The one stuck to the front cover said:
"For you -Jamil"

Octavinelle
Floyd
He's a lazy eel boy. At first he couldn't care less what you did with your time. But then when your diligence and workmanship became detrimental to your wellbeing, he couldn't let it continue.
Why? Well if his little shrimp is dead than he can't squeeze them!
"Next class should be extra boring. Why don't you take a nap with me."

Jade
He shut down your operation before it could begin. Every time you tried to work for more than an hour, he'd interrupt with food and water and distractions for 10-15 minutes.
They would get more frequent at night. So frequent that you really couldn't get anything done, but you couldn't tell him to go away.
"I just want the best for you~"

Azul
He invites you to do your work in the Mostro Lounge if he notices you've been working for too long.
It's a nice and relaxing place and he occasionally has food and drink brought to you on the house.
It's just so comfortable that you can't help but sink into your seat.
"Someone please have them brought back to their dorm. No disturbances. Or else."

Diasomnia
Sebek
No. He plucks the work out of your hand and tells you off for not taking care of yourself.
If you try to pick the book back up, he takes it away again.

Silver
He treats you like a dog. When you overwork yourself, he takes away your books and says no.
When you treat yourself kindly, he lavishes you with praise and affection.
"See? Isn't this nicer?"

Lilia
You forgot that he can teleport. You'd been working for a few days now, holed up in your room, occasionally snacking on chips and coffee, when his voice came from above you.
"What'cha reading?"

Malleus
He seems disappointed in you. That was enough to convince you to take a break.
"I just want you taking better care of yourself, my precious child of man..."

Pomefiore
Vil
He didn't really noticed until it impacted your appearance. That was when he hopped in with facemasks and essential oils, and this nice massager.
"Where did these eyebags even come from?!"

Rook
When he found out that you hadn't been sleeping, he took it upon himself to get you the rest you deserved.
First tactic, place his hat on your face to simulate darkness. Ineffective.
Second tactic, a soothing back massage with those wonderful hands of his. Ineffective, but you did thank him.
Third tactic, politely asking you to take a break. You sighed and relented.
"Thank you, my dear."

Epel
When you told him you were pulling an all nighter, he immediately began to fuss over you. He spent maybe the first hour or two making sure you had everything you needed.
Then he began to get tired, but didn't want to leave you alone.
"Please get some sleep...?"

Savancalw
Leona
Absolutely not.
Not with him.
You're joining him for a cat nap, king's decree.
"It's for your own good, brat."

Ruggie
He tries to get you to rest and eat by making it sound alluring.
He's pretty good at it, although this is usually the opposite of what he has to do for Leona.
"Just a few bites of this wonderful crepe? Doesn't sleep sound so good right now?"

Jack
He tried to stay out of it. It wasn't his business. But then you started yawning in class, avoiding lunch, and barely being able to keep yourself upright.
So he did what a Savanaclaw does best. He picked you up, slung you over his shoulder, and carried you to your dorm to sleep.
"Don't get the wrong idea... you looked awful. You know that, right?"

Ignihyde
Ortho
It's not in his programming to judge, but he can tell that you're hungry and exhausted. So he starts helping you with your work, filling in the easy questions, trying to lighten the workload so you don't get too overwhelmed.
Finally, once it's all done, he offers you a nap. He's just so warm, and the mechanical whir of his systems lulls you right off.
"Good night~!"

Idia
He's not a stranger to all-nighters, he's pulled them himself when his favorite games get updates or when something new comes out. But he always stops it at 1.
When he heard you'd pulled... how many?! He was immediately worried for your safety.
So he invited you over, told you to leave the work behind. You two played video games for a bit for the illusion of productivity, and eventually you two fell asleep in a tangle of arms and legs.