Asking them Out

AN: I edited Rook's, as I realized (with far too many comments) that I used the wrong term of endearment. He now calls you "mon cher", "my dear".
Y'all can stop yelling at me now.

Heartslabyul
Riddle
He was frozen, and his face went almost as red as his hair. He stumbled over his response before gently placing his hand on your head (and probably having to reach up to do so).
"Queen of... Queen of Hearts' Rule Number 215: All romantic confessions must be given at least one week's consideration..."
It hurt at first, but a week later he approached you and gave you a hug. It was all the answer you needed.

Trey
He froze up, holding his head high and his shoulders back, and having to adjust his glasses.
"I didn't know you felt that way about me.."
But he hugged you and offered to give a relationship a try.

Cater
He cocked his head, asking for you to repeat that. At first, you got nervous, but when he took out his earbuds, your nerves were eased, if only slightly.
"Oh. You like me? Sure, why not. What's your Magicam, I'll put you in my bio."
It wasn't what you expected, but with Cater, you couldn't ask for more.

Ace
He blushed, covered his face, and ran away.
About a week later, he approached you, and gave you a hug and kiss on the head.
"I like you too... dumbie..."

Deuce
His face turned bright red and he hid his face in his hands. For a moment, you had to make sure he was was properly breathing.
He was. Once he was feeling slightly better, he took one of your hands in his.
"I suppose... we could give us a try?"

Scarabia
Kalim
He went wide eyed and gave you a bone crushing hug.
"We can be more than just best friends? That sounds wonderful!"
He then goes around to everyone calling you cute nick names.

Jamil
He stays silent, but eventually embraces you loosely, as if he's trying not to break you.
"Whatever you say..."

Octavinelle
Floyd
He gasped and gave you a bone crushing hug. He peppered your face with kisses, and started to laugh like a mad man.
"All mine..."

Jade
His breath hitched, but you could tell his heart was on fire. He took your hand in his, and kissed your knuckles.
"I hope you understand what you've gotten yourself into..."

Azul
His voice was gone. He retreated to his dorm. Jade relayed that he was pacing back and forth and mumbling something that he couldn't understand.
Finally, he went back to you.
"... If you're serious about this and this isn't just some cruel prank. Then..."

Diasomnia
Sebek
He didn't say anything. All he did was hold your hand and continue his day as normal, your hand clutched in his whenever possible.

Silver
He hugged you, thanked you for your honesty, and continued his day like normal.
You thought you had been rejected until that night.
"Good night, I love you."

Lilia
He giggled like a school girl, and pinched your cheeks.
"Aww, where's the cute little love letter? Chocolates, flowers, nothing? Thank you anyway, the confession is greatly appreciated."

Malleus
He blushed, and gave you a hug and a kiss on the head, trailing his hands through your hair almost protectively.
"My child of man... I question your tastes in men if a dragon is the object of your affection."

Pomefiore
Vil
He sputtered. He had to rethink and restart his sentence over and over. Finally he settled on a statement.
"I suppose... you and I could try."

Rook
He laughed. The man thought you were joking until he saw your dead serious and hurt expression.
"Wait, that was serious?! Well on that note, why don't we eat dinner together tonight, mon cher-!"
You're never leaving him. He will not allow it.

Epel
The confession was a bit much. He hid his face in his textbook, waiting for you to go away. When you didn't, he finally lowered the text and made eye contact with you.
"Can we take it one day at a time?"
Of course, the night ended in snuggles. One day at a time meant lots of kisses and cuddles.

Savanaclaw
Leona
He thought you were joking. He laughed at you and refused to address it for days.
Truth was that he had feelings for you too but didn't know how to say it. So he ignored his feelings and hoped they would go away.
When they didn't and you liked him back, he had to face the music.
He hugged you from behind, finally breaking the silent treatment.
"I like you too, herbivore..."

Ruggie
He laughed and hugged you. You pat his hair, careful of his ears. He chuckled and gave your hand a playful lick.
"Wait till Leona finds out."

Jack
He froze up.
He gave you a hug.
You could feel him shaking.

Ignihyde
Ortho
I have been corrected: This is a child. Do not approach.

Idia
(Inspired by my GF and I)
He froze up, and backed away.
"... ok..."
He didn't think he felt that way towards you.
After a few days though, he couldn't get you off his mind. That night when you messaged him goodnight...
"good night..... luvu2"
He then frantically shut off the tablet.