42

Abby was sitting outside with her doll when jimi got there

"Hey Abby.... How are you princess "
he Sat beside her on the stairs "

"Fine thank you and you"

"Oh am great, was feeling sad before but as soon as I saw you I became really happy"

Abby smiled

"So where's your mommy"

"She's inside with aunt Marty"

"Is that why are you out here on your own"

"Brady doesn't want to play with me"

"Oh Brady is already getting old, Sometimes he gets really tired especially when he's on night duty. can't blame him for staying indoors these days but don't worry am going to buy you your own puppy very soon for Christmas"

"Really, Yes Yes. " She jumps up
" I want a fur dog puffy dog,white dog"

"Oh great choice sweetie. Am planning to travel for the holidays so I'll get one for you"

"Are you going to leave me and mommy"

"Oh sugar I won't even dare. Am not leaving you sweetie. It just a small vacation my family usually travel for that period and I haven't been able to go with them for awhile and now that my dad is okay we'll be making the trip this year"

"Mom an I never go anywhere , do you think she will travel too"

"I don't know baby. You know more than anything I want to be there with me but I don't know if your mom would agree"

"I can talk to her" abby suggested

"Ain't you a darling. We're going to do more than just talk, we're going need to make arrangements. You know what you're right Abby . We are going to find a way out"
He rubs her shoulder

"Thank you Uncle Jim jam. You're the best"

"No problem baby, anything you want I'll be there for you. Just reach out to me, I also need someone to play with sweetie"

She chuckles
"You have a lot of friends and you can go anywhere you want in your fancy car "

"Oh princess, things don't always come easy . You have to work really hard for it"

"I study really hard"

"Well you have to do more, work harder. It gets tougher kid really tough"

"Tell me what I need to do uncle Jim jam. I wanna help my mommy, don't tell anyone but I heard her telling Aunt Marty that she needs a job but she has a job and she doesn't want to go back to her old job. She's very worried uncle Jim jam"

"Oh dear, I Know she's having troubles deciding but she won't talk to me. You know Mommy can be stubborn Sometimes but am going to figure this out princess you don't have to worry your pretty little head"

"I just want mommy to be happy"

"That's funny because all she ever does is worry about you and how to make you happy in the process she just raised herself an amazing daughter with a heart of gold"

He pat her head gently

"What about you. Do you want a daughter with an heart of gold"

"Oh sure I do, I want a daughter just like you honestly I already consider you mine. I know this is new to you but I'd like to be more than just uncle Jim jam to you because you are not just princess Abby to me you are much more special"

Abby smiled broadly

"So does that mean I call you..... Daddy"

Jimi's mouth fell open