2

When Jimi returned from work he was exhausted after yesterday's break up he went out clubbing to celebrate and went straight to work this morning and now he is so tired he might just crash anywhere...

He walked in to the house and his mom was in the living room with his sister

''Holy Shit '' he whispered as he tries to sneak his way to his bedroom upstairs

His mom and sister in one place at a time like this is red flag so he had to bounce

But they have been waiting for him, they knew it the moment he walked in

"Jimi ,Folajimi" his mom called killing his tracks

"Hey mom, good evening MA, I didn't see you" he strolled into the living room

"You didn't see me or you are trying to avoid me"

"Avoid you for what, I just didn't see you mom, why will I be avoiding you "

"Are you a child trying to sneak your way upstairs "

"I wasn't sneaking around, I am just tired and I need enough rest, so I was heading straight to my room. Not sneaking "

"Jimi come sit, I need to talk to you right now"

"Mam please we'll talk later, am too tired"

"Jimi do you think you are still a baby, why are you making things difficult for yourself. . ...you have everything you want but you choose to throw it away"

"I don't understand, what are you talking about''

"You know what am talking about, how can you break up with Nancy, what is wrong with you "

He rolled his eyes at his sister, she definitely snitched on him

"Nothing is wrong with me mom. It just wasn't working "

"Nancy is the perfect woman for you but you can't see that. She's very patient and understanding and also very tolerant.. What more could you ask for ..."

"Mom please I don't want to talk about this right now"

"No we are having this conversation right now. You can't just pick girls and toss them out as you please.
So Tell me what you think is wrong with Nancy"

"There's nothing wrong with Nancy we are just not meant to be "

"How do you even know that when you are not willing to give it a try"

"We already did. Look am doing a favor, she deserves better "

"She sure do" simi whispers

"Look I know you think she's the one and am just going pop up the question but guess what I bailed because it is the right thing to do"

"Oh Jimi. Do you even know what you want for yourself. You have dated dark, fair, skinny, fat, short, tall all kinds of women and you still don't know what you want"

"Mom pls, stop paying so much attention to my love life "

"I can't stop. Am your mother and am concerned that you are going to lose a good girl because of your stupidity "

"Maybe she's too good for me and I just need someone as messed up as me''

"Can You even hear yourself "

"Hey mom am not ready for any kind of commitment right now"

"When will you be ready , when your mates are having three to four kids, is that when you will decide to get committed or start finding the right partner not to talk of getting married. Jimi open your eyes Nancy will make a wonderful wife"