10

"Paula What are you doing here '' Philip asked looking stunt

"What a question !  am also very curious Philip. Where are you coming from"

As soon as Diana hops down from the car she lost it

"Ohh I see ,Am I interrupting something here, because it looks like am ruining a family outing or is it a family picnic."

"What are you saying Paula"

"Am not speaking Latin Philip, you know exactly what am talking about"

"Hi Pauline '' Jimi interrupted softly announcing their presence

"Hi to you too Jimi, you were saying what Philip. "

"We just went out to the beach.thats it"

"Oh and I was uninvited, Do you know how long I have been standing here waiting for you,I tried to reach you all day but your phone wasn't reachable"

"My battery went flat besides You didn't tell me earlier that you are coming"

"Do  I need to make an appointment to see my boyfriend before coming"

"Am just saying if you had told me earlier that you were coming,I would be aware"

"And what...invite to your family outing that I can obviously do not belong in"

"There you go with the assumption"

"What assumption Philip, it is only an assumption when you have something to back yourself up ,but you don't have anything to back up. Prove me wrong at least tell me how I matter in your life if you go about your daily life like I don't exist"

" we are not.. Kids Paula, I understand that you are upset that I left you out of this but it already too late to grumble over that.i promise to make amends next time now can we just go inside and talk calmly"

"I don't think you understand the gravity of what you are doing to me Philip,to us .You do not take me seriously and am just suppose to go inside and talk calmly"

"So what.do you want to start out and yell at me all night"

"That's no where near enough but I will not let you shut me out this time you pay more attention to your neighbor than to our relationship as a whole"

"Oh please there you go again"

"There I go with what, all the time you don't have for me, you have for your neighbor and her daughter, Are you her husband? are you her child's father ? then where is all these commitments and fatherly duties coming from"

"We are going down this lane again,am not explaining myself again"

"And why not?"

"Because you never listen,it the same old crap all the time .what do you want me to tell you"

"You need to put an end to this nonsense."

Jimi stare at them as they argue endlessly, then he turned to see Diana struggling to carry Abby after pulling out the rest of the stuff from the booth,

Jimi hurried to help her and they just walk passed the angry couple yelling at each other, Jimi couldn't even remember the last time he had seen Pauline,

he didn't know she was still or is still Philips girlfriend ,as they approach Diana's apartment they could hear Paula yell Diana's name

"Well that's awkward '
Jimi muttered to himself once she got inside the apartment but Diana heard

"It actually is" she went inside and lay abby on her bed then came back out to sort out their stuff from the beach

"I never knew Pauline was this kinda girl because she was always very reserved and quiet just like the female version of Philip"