15

Diana was gisting with joy at the reception lobby, joy seem to have nice ideas about throwing a birthday party and she listened to her opinions.

Work was over for the day so she wasn't scared of being rudely interrupted by their boss lady as they went on gisting freely at the reception

"So you think I should take Abby to the studio"

"Yes you should, just get her nice outfits, make sure she has a good hair do and then take her to where you can be sure to get good quality pictures and boom we have Abby's pictures for the balloon , signpost and parcel"

Diana seemed confused,which one is signpost again for ordinary birthday. This is growing fast out of her control but she nodded and answer

"Sounds cool, but I might need to go shopping for that."

"Of course, there a general market here on the island, you will be able to select from varieties and it is quite affordable and if you want to go the children section in balogun everything is there"

"But joy you know I don't really know anywhere"

"Don't worry I'll take you there myself.. It's the least I can do for princess Abby"

Diana smiled

" thanks Joy, so you will be coming with your nephew to our birthday

"Who is celebrating a birthday ''Murphy asked on his way out 

"What is your business with that ''joy teased "

"I just want to know, so I can empty my stomach before then"

"Can you imagine, you better go and get your own gift ready this is not of the birthdays that you collect from this is actually one that you give out, so if you are giving out don't bother coming"

"Give out what'' he winked at Joy

"It's actually my daughter's birthday Mr Murphy next week"

"Ohh do you know I often forget that you are a mother most times, some have not even given birth and they are already looking like a grandma ''
he nods at Joy while she smacks him playfully

"Now I look like your grandma. You have forgotten all those days were you use to call me your ray of sunshine abi"

"Rotten mind"

"I didn't say that I'm just trying to say that Diana is too sexy to fit into the mommy's category. You never stopped being my ray of sunshine"

they all burst into laughter

"Anyways ladies, I've got to go. Say me hi to your daughter and wish her happy Birthday in advance"

"I will .thanks Mr Murphy ''he head to the elevator

Marcel head towards them as Murphy was leaving

"Hi ladies. ''they both turn to him and Joy smiled wholeheartedly at him blushing

" can I have a minute with you Diana"

"Yeah sure.. I'll be back joy"

'they moved to the lobby " what's up Mr Roland"

"It's Marcel Diana, just Marcel.. Calling Mr Roberts makes me feel like am married to my cousin"

Marcel Roland is the executive director of Roland logistics,he is stationed at the Branch in ikeja but he always drops by every now and then to get some work done

"Alright Marcel"

"How was work today"

"Very well thank you"