39

Diana stood by anita's table, waiting for her to show up, she's still in the conference room having a meeting and she's holding diana back for no reason. frankly she doesn't even have the time nor energy to stand her and watch the boring set up of an office to an highly sophisticated infuriating person.
She might be the boss but she's definitely a pain in the ass

Who the hell does she think she is?
How can she just go about making stupid rules and audacity?

Fine, she might be in charge here but she has no right to dictate what goes on in other people's life or how they are suppose to live or use their time after work hours or as the case maybe during work hours when there's an emergency

And time is what diana doesn't have at all, she's just going to give this woman her piece of mind and state out the facts to her
Why on earth would she expect her to sit still and do nothing while her daughter is sick.

Anita walked into the office casually, the conference meeting had taken forever but she was glad it ended successfully, and now she just had to deal with this annoying pain in the ass

She strolled pass her and took her seat without meeting her gaze

"Hello to you Diana " she took her seat

"What do you think you are doing" Diana went straight to the point

"Saying hello to you....."

"Oh like I care about your fake dishonest greetings, I said hello to you this morning and every other morning but you never responded so just save your greetings "

"I beg your pardon"

"Oh I beg your pardon.. Anita, what do you think you are doing"

Anita scoffs this girl has guts.
" am going to pretend like I didn't hear you bluff out my first name, so tell me how can I help you Ms Ebenezer"

"You know what I want"

"I don't know, have we discussed anything today"

"Am sure You are aware that my daughter is sick"

"Am not aware of no sure thing so stop accusing me falsely"

"Well now you know, can I get my permit exit now"

Anita laughs loudly

Oh so now she's laughing,it was the most irritating sound diana had ever heard

"What's so funny"

"You! You're so funny, what makes you think am going to just hand you an exit just like that, with the kind of attitude you just showed"

"I don't have time for this, so are you giving me the permit or not"

"Am afraid not, you're going to have to fix your attitude madam before you can get your permit"

"Excuse me"

"You heard me  Diana and am not going to repeat myself. No because you don't deserve it"

"Can you just listen to yourself like rewind back and listen to the jarguns that just came out of your mouth, do you expect a postcard to involve you that my child's sick and I need to go"

"I really don't care, You are working and you can't go, wait until you've closed which is in an hour's time so you can leave then.... Period!"

"Oh shut up, just shut up. so do you really think I'll sit here while baby needs me, You must be out of your mind. In your entire life you may never have cared for anything or anyone other than your shitty self and your slimy engrossed attitude but I hope you know that nk don't give a damn about your stupid and callous rules, I only stayed back because I thought even with rotten attitude you should have compassion somewhere in your stone cold heart, but I was wrong I gave you too much credit. You are so disgusting"