ₜₕᵣₑₐₜₛ??!

Sooooo......

See guys here..

This girl is spreading false rumors

This girl is spreading false rumors. So I'm just going to block this girl who is saying bullshit about my book. I have no idea who she is. I never ever even heard her name in the first place. This book was my idea. My creativity and my dream. I wrote all the chapter by my heart and by my mind, word to word, it is my hard work. If I had copied it, I'm not dumb that I will upload it as it is, and if I copied it I would stop it from getting famous and not respond to any of you guys that much. I would not let it spread this much. I have no idea who she is and from where she came from. I decided to write a book when I was admitted in hospital and I decided to write cause I ran out of possessive books so I decided to write one of mine instead with my own imagination. On 12 Feb, the first time I thought of writing a book and on 14 I decided to look for aesthetic pictures for it lol and I remember i think spent almost a week finding a aesthetic username. And then my exams started so I had to wait for them to end to start writing. And I remember evening of March 30, I was with my bestfriend. Asking her if i should really start writing and I remember her telling me that no matter how bad it will be, she'll support me. Around 7 pm when I was playing doll house with my sister, I made the cover of this book and hid it my gallery so my parents won't find it. On March 31. I made a special new email and created this account on wattpad and while doing so , I was going to my grandparents. And I wrote my first chapter while driving there. And I remember feeling so cringe and so idk good that I wrote it and published it, and at the end of the day, I was so happy that it got 50 views and one vote, oh god I was literally jumping around. And then the whole journey of me writing started I got so connected while writing that I posted my happy personal lists and all here. All my feelings. And this character in the story. She's me. I made her how I am. Why? Cause its my imagination. I wanted something like this to happen to me.

So if you are coming down on me saying that I copied it and all. Please stop cause deep down you know it too that I didn't . Stop saying shit like this. You have no right to write these things about me. This is mine. I wrote it. With my own hands. I didn't copy it. I myself say that this book of mine is not good. So if i had to copy it, i would've copied it from someone's who's book is better and best. This story? My idea. This cover? My idea.

And my readers, if you believe this girl and think that i copied this book then please from now on, stop reading this book, i don't care about views, i care about the trust. If you don't trust me and believe this lying ass bitch then go with her and read hers. If you don't believe me and then dont be here.

Thank you and now I'm going to block her cause fighting with her isn't worth my time knowing that i did nothing wrong so it is nothing but a time waste. So if you're with me, please report this girl who's spreading false lies. I don't know anyone who is Brazilian. Please report her, she's no good, spreading lies like this and accusing me like that. I have had enough of her, I can't take her or any of her bullshit anymore , so I'm going to report her as well as mute her. Just because of this bitch, I'm not going to delete MY book. I have worked hard to be here to reach this far. I am not going to let her take advantage and ruin this. This is her username: Sabrina_cuper

Have a nice day.