𝑿𝑽𝑰

Autumn's pov -

After whatever the fuck happened with Xavier, oh god!! Did i just fucking call him Xavier, stupid mind. Anyways whatever the hell happened with Mr. Knight at the office and with dad and Jonah, I forgave them cause no matter what they'll do, I can't stay mad at them for more than 5 fucking minutes and always laugh when I try to be mad at them. Someone special once said that to me that it's because I don't take things like these on my heart. So in order to make me feel good Jonah decided to spend a night here and do a sleepover. And I even took a cute picture of him that I find really funny but he doesn't like at all, atleast I have something to blackmail him.

 And I even took a cute picture of him that I find really funny but he doesn't like at all, atleast I have something to blackmail him

I woke up to the sound of the yelling of dad. So I quickly went downstairs surprisingly to find dad with Xavier looking handsome as always. Oh god again with Xavier? What the actual fuck is wrong with me and my brain and did my dumbass just call him handsome?? I seriously need to stop watching romantic movies with Jonah. "Good morning dad" I said to dad and turned my gaze to Mr. Knight ummm should I also wish him or should I just go to the kitchen. Ehh let's just wish him , it'll come out rude and plus dad works in his office so I should respect that shouldn't I?!! After this little battle with my inner self, I finally said "oh morning to you too Mr. Knight" nervously and instantly heard him say "Morning Miss Matthews" with his beautiful smile which made me feel something in my stomach. Butterflies? Nope these type of things don't happen in real life , it's just fairytale. Right?

After that I went to Cook something and I was so concentrated in cooking that I didn't notice someone coming behind me and felt myself embraced tightly and lifted from the ground. Jonahhhhhh!!! "Morning bitch" he whispered in my ear "Morning jo bear, let me cook will you?" And I whispered sarcastically, "do you think that he bought these flowers?" He said while emphasizing on 'he' "maybe" "they're beautiful , I think he bought them especially for you" he whispered while smirking "fuck off , it's too early for this shit jo" I said rolling eyes clearly annoyed by the fact that we're talking about this as the first thing in the morning. "First it's not shit, please here we are talking about your love life slut and second I think we should make him jealous" "are you seriously out of your mind, that's a fucking straightass no" I said while scolding him, "fineee but look at him he's already jealous by looking at us and for the record, you're no fun" "haha very funny and there's no way in hell I'm looking at him, he makes me feel something weird in my stomach everytime I look at him" "it's called butterflies miss virgin ass" "whatever let me cook breakfast otherwise your hungryass isn't getting any food" "fineee let me help you mom" he said stepping away. "And jo can you do me a favor and ask him if he wants breakfast" "I'm sorry babe, no can do , that's for shutting down my offer of making him jealous" "you gotta be kidding me" "I am not. Now shoo shoo otherwise I'll yell that i fucked you last night" "you wouldn't dare" I said while glaring at him "bitch you and I both know that i will" "ughhhh fucking asshole" i said while walking to where he is and asked him. I was done with cooking and then I served dad and him breakfast and by looks he made while taking the bite , i think he liked it. Godddd why tf do i care if he likes it or not, seriously what is wrong with me. After they both ate. Me and Jonah ate and jo had to go to his house for some things for University's homework that we missed because of the carnival. So i decided to take a shower before he comes back. I was going to my room only to get stopped in my tracks by a voice.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heyyyy guys!! How are y'all, i hope you all are well and doing good.  Here's our chapter 16. How are you liking the book so far? And btw who do you think stopped her and for what? Read to find out ahead! Byee see y'all soon. Love you!!

Hope you all have a great day ツ