𝑰𝑰

"bitch wake the fuck up" ummmm that sounds kind of familer , where I have heard it? "Autty I swear if you don't wake the fuck up right now then you are so dead . Take it as your last warning" the only Person who calls me autty is .. "aaahhhhhh " fuck that's so cold , I immediately woke up and saw Jonah laughing his ass off "hahahaha , told you that was your last warning. Bitch guess who's going to that carnival?" "Umm I don't know..... You?" "Why god ? Why? Why did you had to give me a dumb ass as best friend. Autty Baby it's you. You my dumb ass friend are going to carnival" wait what dad said yes ? He never told me , omg thank god i packed my clothes yesterday . "Now if you are done day dreaming can you please go and get ready?" Jonah said pinching my ear , ouch ouch ouch  and let me tell you that it hurts like a bitch now , all thanks to Jonah. " Girl I swear if you don't get ready,we are going to leave you here , you know how long girls take to get ready " "well mister jerk you are lucky that I'm not like other girls " "oh and dad said that he wants to see you before you leave so we will be stopping at dad's office" "oh okay. Bye now I have to leave go wait downstairs for me " "k" once he left I got in the shower quickly and Relax in the warm water. After looking for a correct outfit for 30 mins

 After looking for a correct outfit for 30 mins

I put on this outfit . I went downstairs only to see Jonah laying on couch with his phone "oh my god  finally. What happened to'im not like other girls'" he said in a girly voice. I rolled my eyes and slightly slapped him on his chest. "Come on let's go , we have to go to dad's office too" "yeah but I'm not the one who took one hour " oh my fucking god , I took one hour to get ready and here I thought I was not like other girls . "Yeah let's just go" after driving for 15 minutes which felt like hours because Jonah was driving we finally reached dad's office , my dad works in knight corporations .

Wow how can a business Place be so beautiful

It was 9:46 am right now and I was standing outside knight's company
The entire building is made of glass with black complimenting floor.
There were around 50 floors in this building. Can you believe it? Fifty floors?!!!. But I'm not sure, it just  looks like fifty maybe more but definitely not less.
I just can't stand outside of this place and Count floors can I ?
Actually I can but I don't wanna look like a idiot

I entered through big glass Doors and flashed a smile to a gaurd Standing there and in return he just nodded
Rude much?!!?
"Umm hey . I'm Autumn Matthews and I'm here for my dad Richard Matthews." I said to the lady at the reception , who seemed to be in her early forties and she gave me a polite smile .
"Sure honey I'm Bethany rose . Your father did say that his daughter is going to meet him but I didn't know she would be a beauty queen . And just go straight through the elevators and on the top floor.  "
I gave her one last polite smile and walked towards the elevator. Luckily,it was on the ground floor So I didn't had to worry about waiting for the elevator to come .
I was alone in the elevator and It was kind of scaring me off. All thanks to Jonah and his stupid horror movies that lead my mind to create Situations which were never going to happen. 
Once entering the elevator, I pressed the top floor which was sixty three.

Sixty three

Sixty three !

For goodness sake!!

Oh god please don't make me feel claustrophobic Inside this elevator even before I reach my destination
Please!!

once I reached The top floor, I quickly got out As fast as I could. My legs stumbled because Of my quick steps, but I managed to steady myself Before I could fall and become a laughing stock for all those Around me .

Once I reached dad's office, I knocked on the door and heard a light 'come in ' which belonged to my dad. " Hey dad . You have a nice office though " I said to him in which I returned a hug from my dad . "Oh sweetie I just wanted to see you before you leave . I didn't wake you up because it was early in the morning and I didn't want to disturb you" " oh dad you can never disturb me " "ok so there are some conditions for going. First you will call me everyday . Second you will not do anything stupid or illegal. Third do not drink and fourth don't forget that I love you" "oh my god dad I'm 19 for god's sake . I'm not a little girl anymore . I can handle myself" " I know sweetie but you are my little girl" " oh my god dad I have to go now , I love you bye " I hugged him and walked out of the office.
While I was running towards the elevator.
I bumped into a wall . Wait what where did the wall came from?. Oh shit it was a guy , before I could say sorry , a Loud voice filled the corridor.
"Watch where you are going "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello my fellow readers . How are y'all. It's second chapter. It's of 919 words total .I uploaded two chapters in last 6 hours . I noticed some of you haven't voted or followed me . Please guys it'll mean a lot to me . Btw who do you think she ran into?.

𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 ∽ 𝘈𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯