Jeg saler min ganger - chapter 15 ४

Start from the beginning

"No thank you, are you okay..?" You ask, questioning his awkward behavior, Loki was a lot of things, awkward wasn't normally one of them.

He conjures a drink for himself.."I'm swell, Let me know if you change your mind" he says as he takes a sip.

"You're not as bad as you make yourself out to be Loki... " you say quietly, you don't know why you said it, it was like you couldn't really think straight. It just sorta came out.

"I am quite likable" he says in a sarcastic way..

You let out a deep sigh. "I'm serious, give yourself some credit"

"Well the only person who truly liked me was my mo... Frigga" he shares. You notice how he stopped just before he was about to call her mother...

"Thor talked very highly of your mother"

"She wasn't really my mother... but I believe she truly did love me... look where that got her" Loki goes silent.. as he looks into your eyes..

"I'm sorry, was she the one to teach you magic?" You ask quietly.. you actually enjoyed how he was slowly opening up towards you.

"She taught me everything I know" he explains... just as he is about to speak up again Sylvie sits down beside you.

"Can I borrow her for a moment?" She asks.

Lokis expression chances back to his regular cold gaze. Then he gets up from the table. "Sure I'll go get myself another drink... or ten" he says as he walks away.

"So y/n, spill it" she says demandingly.

"Spill what?" you ask confused, tilting your head questioningly

"What ever is going on between the two of you, he wouldn't tell me anything" she adds.

"Nothing is going on, it couldn't." You say quickly.
"I have a boyfriend back home, and my family... the avengers they would never. Just no" you add. To be honest you hadn't thought about Steve a lot.. not since seeing him leave you for Peggy fucking carter in the future.

"He likes you too if that helps" she says with a big smile on her face.

"He does not" you stop her "what about you, is there a special someone?"  You ask.

"We'll I've never really had the time, being on the run, hunted by the TVA" she answers, her eyes turn sorrowful, and her entire expressions softens

"I'm sorry.. I know what it's like to be on the run. No one should be alone with that" you say sadly.

"Yeah well, I'm okay. Love was never in the cards for a Loki variant either way" she explains..

You can't help but feel bad for her... and for Loki. It was just like Mobius had explained. Lokis we're destined to be alone, creating chaos and mischief where ever they go... No loved ones, no family... just pure chaos..

You and Sylvie sit and talk for hours, when you see Loki fumbling around at the bar...

Oh god... is he drunk?

"I would like to sing a song!" Loki call out, as he trips over a bar stool. You and Sylvie make eye contact.. she sighs deeply resting her hands on her temple.

"This one is for someone that means a lot to me." He continues, as he Shushes for everyone to keep quiet. you look up at him and catches his gaze..

Please don't let it be me... you think to yourself... but suddenly he begins to sing, and.... it was beautiful.

"I stormsvarte fjell, jeg vandre alene.
Over isbreen tar jeg meg frem.
I eplehagen står møyen den vene.
Og synger "når kommer du hjem?""

His eyes are locked on you through the entire song. Even though you tried to look away his low raspy voice was almost hypnotic. Suddenly everyone starts clapping and he begins dancing around singing once again. Sylvie looks at Loki with a deathly stare. She is absolutely not enjoying this as much as you are.

"Men tranerne danser og fosserne stanser
Når hun synger, hun synger "kom hjem".
Men tranerne danser, og fosserne stanser.
When she sings, she sings "come home"
When she sings, she sings "come home""

"To y/n everybody!" Loki cheers as he empties the drink in his hand, then he throws it to the ground!

"Another!!" He yells.

You couldn't believe your eyes. Firstly Loki had just Serenaded you, secondly he was drunk. Not just tipsy, extremely drunk... that's why I didn't mean anything right?