Chapter 25 - Two Enterprises

Enterprise slowly follows the six strangers who passed by her earlier into a dimly lit alley. She is careful not to rush in so that she wouldn't put herself in danger. Something former Agent Fernandez taught her when she was still a rookie. She decides to stop and wait for what is going to happen next. Meanwhile the woman who looks like her carefully grasps her gun. Making sure that she doesn't accidentally pulls the trigger. The men come to a halt as she stops walking. The woman then asks the men about their purpose in following her.

????: Who are you? What do you want from me?

Crook 01: Oh nothing in particular.

????: If it's my money you're after then I will give it to you.

Crook 02: We are not interested in your money lady.

Crook 03: We want something else and not your money.

????: (Starts to get scared while keeping a firm grasp on her gun.) Then what do you want from me?

Crook 04: You know..... A pretty lady like you shouldn't be walking all alone in the streets.

Crook 05: Yes. You might bump into a street gang. And besides you look like you could use a little banging. You know..... To get rid of the stress from work.

The five men start walking again towards her. This time the woman really gets scared. In a blink of an eye she draws her Smith and Wesson model 10.

 In a blink of an eye she draws her Smith and Wesson model 10

And then she points it the men approaching her. She warns them about being armed

????: Don't come any closer or I will shoot all of you!

The men begin to laugh as they see her gun pointed at them. One of them mocks her because of how old her gun is. And she's shaking while pointing it at the criminals.

Crook 04: You call that a gun? That thing wouldn't even hurt a fly. (Draws his 38 caliber revolver.)

Crook 04: Now this is a gun

Crook 04: Now this is a gun. (Points it at the wall beside the woman and shoots it.)