Chapter 10 - Heavily Guarded Secret

Agent Fernandez is now within the airspace of Iron Blood HQ. A German air traffic control officer sees the aircraft coming in at supersonic speed. The former naval aviator then radios the tower and requests a flyby.

Agent Fernandez: Der Turm das ist Korvetten Kapitan Wilfredo Fernandez anfordernd ah fliegen durch.

????: "Das Negativ Korvetten Kapitan. Your German stinks Wild Fox."

Agent Fernandez: Lt. Cdr. Hans Friedrich! Is that you?!

Lt. Cdr. Friedrich: "Yes I am. You inglorious bastard."

Agent Fernandez: What happened to you? How come a magnificent asshole like you is manning an air traffic control tower?

Lt. Cdr. Friedrich: "Some fucking asshole from my squadron accidentally shot me down thinking I was a Siren jet. And because of that little incident I was forced to be watching hotshot pilots like you make circus stunt flybys."

Agent Fernandez: Hey don't be a sour grape. Will ya. Besides I'm almost near your tower. I hope that you're not drinking coffee by the window.

Lt. Cdr. Friedrich: "Huh? (Sees the F-18E super hornet coming in very fast.) Oh shit! I mean..... Oh scheibe!"

Agent Fernandez: Yee haw! Great balls of fire!

Lt. Cdr. Friedrich: "Wild Fox you inglorious bastard!"

After that circus stunt flyby Agent Fernandez lands on the runway that is near the Iron Blood shipyard. Pretty soon a pair of German soldiers approach him. They point their assault rifles on the hotshot pilot.

Agent Fernandez: Woah woah woah! At ease boys. Watch where you're pointing your guns. Will ya.

German Soldier 01: Who are you? What are you doing in Iron Blood territory?

Agent Fernandez: My name is Lt. Cdr. Wilfredo Fernandez US Navy. I was sent here to observe how things go around here.

German Soldier 02: You're lying! Why are you here American?

Agent Fernandez: American? Did you just call me a fucking American? Look closely you fucking Kraut! You'll know that I am not an American.

Both German soldiers immediately look at Agent Fernandez closely. They both get the shock of their lives as they see that he's not really a pure American. Both of them quickly apologize for the little misunderstanding.

German Soldier 01: We're sorry sir. Things have been a crazy since the last Siren attack.

German Soldier 02: I apologize for my behavior commander. We didn't know that you are not an American citizen.

Agent Fernandez: It's ok. Mind telling me what happened here after the Sirens attacked. I need it for my report. NATO command sent me here to be an observer.

German Soldier 01: I'm sorry sir. But it's highly classified. We are not allowed to divulge any information about a small incident.

Agent Fernandez: So that's why you mistook me for an American. Well I understand men. We can't really trust our allies. Just to let you know. A Japanese spy was caught in my motherland the Philippines. But officials there kept the details a secret too.