Chapter 3 - Agent Price

It's been a week since Enterprise met Agent Fernandez. Knowing that he used to be part of the navy. She knows that she is going to be in good hands if she decides to join the secret service. Enterprise didn't waste time and tells her friends about finally joining the secret service. Both of them were in mixed emotions about her decision.

May: So you decided to join the secret service huh.

Enterprise: Yeah...... But I promise to keep in touch with you girls. And help you out when I have a day off.

Cathy: Well as long as whoever will be your senior partner eats here with you. I don't see any reason why you shouldn't join the secret service.

Enterprise: Thanks for understanding Cathy.

May: I'm going to miss you girl.

Cathy: This place is going to be a little quiet once you're gone.

Enterprise: Don't worry girls I will recommend someone to help with you.

Cathy: Let's have one last group hug Endie. You know. Just to acknowledge that you're no longer going to work here.

Enterprise: Sure......

The three girls get into a group hug and start to smile at each other. For Enterprise, this will be the start of her new life. She will no longer be fighting aliens. Instead she will be protecting the most powerful person in America. No less than the president of the United States himself. Before they can start to cry. Agent Fernandez walks in the restaurant and calls Enterprise.

Agent Fernandez: Agent Price. It's time for us to get back to HQ.

Enterprise: Right. So long girls. It's been a pleasure working with you two.

Cathy and May: So long Endie. See you soon.

Time Skip:

A black sedan enters the front gate of the Whitehouse. Its passengers, two men and two women head to the back of the president's official residence. They park behind a long line of assorted black vehicles. Today is Enterprise's first official duty as a member of the secret service. They have been tasked to go with the president to Azur Lane headquarters. They are the following. Agent Fernandez, Agent Price, Agent Smith, and Agent Andrews. They are the best members of the Secret Service.

Agents Fernandez and Price stand beside the presidential helicopter Marine One.

While Agents Smith and Andrews escort President Jonathan Mullins and his family to where their comrades are

While Agents Smith and Andrews escort President Jonathan Mullins and his family to where their comrades are. They are assisted by other agents who guard the president twenty four hours a day. Seven days a week. As soon as the president and his family are now in the helicopter. The other team boards another helicopter. Both choppers fly to where the presidential aircraft Air Force One is parked.