"As for you two I need you to help move energon for me," Megatron said in a sarcastic tone. The two wreckers groaned then left through a ground bridge, moving energon was always a slow and boring process. Once they were gone Ratchet, and Thunderstar followed Optimus and Megatron through a space bridge, Shadow tried following but Thunder stopped him.

"Stay here..Keep watch over Zircon for me." Thunderstar kissed his helm and ran through the space bridge to catch up to others. She was afraid of using her powers and making herself far too tired but she wanted to find others who were lost like Razorstrike. The four walked through the ruins of  Kaon, Thunderstar tried reaching out but felt nothing which meant no sparks here were beating.

Thunderstar closed her optics and shuddered as she felt something rush through her processor. Thunderstar ran to where she had felt the presence, Thunderstar ran faster than the others, the feelings inside of her were growing stronger. Thunderstar wasn't surprised when she got to the Decepticon headquarters in Kaon. She stopped outside the doors and waited for the others to catch up.

"There's something drawing me inside, c'mon." Thunderstar quietly walked inside, should someone be hiding inside. She got a strong feeling and heard screams of a femme, Thunderstar shivered and lost her balance, Megatron was quick to hold onto her.

"She was..in pain, she..the lab," Thunderstar jogged down the halls to the staircase going down. She quietly snuck down the stairs, she could feel a strong connection to whoever was down here. Thunderstar could also hear the clinking of glasses.

"Stay here." Thunderstar could see Megatron ignoring her but didn't care, she just wanted to see who was down here. She wanted to know who her spark was feeling, Thunderstar gasped as she got into the lower part of the lab, she could see tubes large enough to hold a cybertronian and liquids scattered across tables. Thunderstar softly gasped as she looked at the mech her spark was feeling.

"Shockwave ?" She walked to the large mech and ran a hand down his chassis, instantly she was overwhelmed with memories of her creation. Shockwave spent months getting her programming to perfection, he had done trial after trial to make sure she was pure perfection.

"Shockwave..You live," Megatron seemed shocked as he saw the one optic mech. Megatron made haste to explain everything to the scientist, Thunderstar could still see memories but she was pushing them aside to pay attention to Shockwave.

"Thunder...Starscream..Zircon...Razor is.." Thunderstar growled as she heard the pain in Shadowlynx's voice. Thunderstar sent Soundwave a comm for a space bridge, the others were confused but assumed she had good reasons for her actions.

"Something's wrong. Shadow just reached out to me, all I got was Starscream, Zircon and Razor...Megatron I need you to back me up on this." Thunderstar ran through the space bridge, she came out in the control room and began to search for Shadowlynx. She couldn't find his energon signature which scared her that much more.

Soundwave placed a hand on Thunderstar's shoulder and opened a ground bridge for her. She nodded and ran through with Megatron, Optimus and Shockwave. Thunderstar was afraid of what happened, she could only imagine, Thunderstar began to glow a bright purple as she heard a crying howl from Shadowlynx.