{1}

182 days till February 27th

I walk through the hallways with my pencil sliding across each locker.

"Here me out, there's this event thats happening on Friday and we pick up trash along the beach" Penny messes with her bracelets.

"I did the trash on the side of the highway with you already last week." I say as I grab pennys arm yanking her arm towards me when a kid almost runs into us riding his skateboard through the hallways.

"GET THAT THING OUT IF MY HALLWAYS!" We both jerk our heads toward the sound coming from the end of the hallway.

"Jerk. But come on Aria! We're helping the planettt" she shimmy's her shoulders towards me. "Plus If you do this with me I will buy you a new book form the bookstore."

"Fine. But you're getting me that book." I pull strain of my hair behind my ear.

"Yes your highness." She fake curtsies.

We both start laughing looking at one another. Not noticing putting our feet in front of the other.
Before we know it we're crashing into this dude in the hallway falling to the ground.

"I'm so sorry we weren't watching where we were going." I start to pick up my books that fell.

"No it's ok I'm Jamie." He gave me my book that fell and smiled.

"Aria, nice to meet you."

"You too ace." Jamie looked at us both and slid between us to his friends.

"Did he really just call you ace instead of Aria?" Penny starts dying laughing to the fact that he got my name wrong.

I hit her with my elbow. "Oi shut up" I start laughing with her.

"Well hellooo ace emberson it is sooo nice to meet you." Penny mimics Jamie grabbing my hand and kissing it.

"Thank you kind sir." I say as I curtsie.

Short and sweet :) I promise this story is a slow burn but I had to give a little ya know :)