⑅●Chapter:43●⑅

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Forester? Ohh haha... Yes I told you that, eh? Well that was a sweet lie my dear. I aren't a forester but a doctor. I've kept my identity hidden from everyone so that no one would suspect me and I can go with the flow of my business. And I guess you already have an idea about what kind of business I'm into.." Hwasa shot him a nasty look as she gritted her teeth.

"You just shut the fuck up, old man! What do you think of yourself. Wait till I get out of here! I'm going to kick that smirk out of you mouth! You don't deserve to be (Y/N)'s dad, bastard! Because a dad can never hurt his child like that! Your men tried to attack on us, and hurt your daughter! But looks like you don't care about it at all!" Hwasa spat and started throwing curses after curses on the man. His eyes grew darker and darker as every word that Hwasa spoke enters his ears.

"Don't you dare speak another word out, lady. Or it won't take me long to cut that pretty tongue of yours." The man said revealing a sharp knife from his pocket. He swirls it in front of Hwasa, occasionally bringing it close to her lips. The girl closes her eyes and balled her fists.

"You're sick, you know that? I fucking want to throw up at the thought of you being my dad. You lied to me... Kept a curtain of it in front us. Ever thought how badly it can effect our relationship. Keeping it aside, you kill innocent beings for their organs and blood. Why? They also deserve to live on this earth peacefully. But until and unless people like you exists in this world, none of the organisms can have a peaceful life! You're a liar! A murder!" (Y/N) tried her best to conceal the brokenness of her heart, but anyone can say how much hurt she is just by hearing the way she was speaking. She looked up to see Doctor Rex staring at the floor. And she also didn't failed to notice that his shoulders were shaking. Is he crying?

Doctor Rex's shoulders shakes vigorously as small sniffles comes out of his mouth. Everyone stared at him curiously untill he shot his face straight. Well looks like everyone had misunderstood his wheezes as sniffles. He giggled and eyed (Y/N).

"Oh sweetie how cute. How thoughtful of you dear. You tend to think so much about other beings. But you broke my heart with those insults of yours... And now I want revenge... How about I tell you another truth?" He stood in front of (Y/N) who was staring deep into his emotionless eyes.

"I'm not your father at all." (Y/N) felt her whole world crashing down and the debris were falling straight on her heart, piercing it from all the way possible. Never in her life she thought of hearing that. She has already lost her mother. And her father was all she had. But how she will be able to bear this pain now?

"Yes you indeed came from your mother's womb, but the father wasn't me... It was her abusive husband. They both filed a divorce after constant fights and then I got married to her after she got pregnant with you. But I didn't expected her to die while giving birth to you, finally handing me a huge responsibility like this." He said as he circles (Y/N)'s chair. The girl stared numb at the floor, tears flowing down like a river.

"I could have killed you or throw you into some trash bin, but I'm that much heartless than you think. I thought of using you when you grow up, so you can play the role of a helping hand in my lab. But sadly, you were so much interested in going out of the town and complete your studies that my idea became a flop. But I didn't expected you to be this much rebellious. Fooling around with vampires. And that also with a bastard like him." He points at Seokjin and (Y/N) raised her face. Sliver eyeballs glowed furiously, as she got a sudden urge to spit on her so called father's face.

"Motherfucking bastard, do you even know what you're saying?" All this time, Yoongi kept his mouth sealed. But he had had enough. The words were right in his throat, and a sudden wave of relief hits him when he was able to get those words out. He raised an eyebrow at that sudden remark, and stands in front of the silver head. Sitting down at his level he held, the silver head's chin tightly and stared deep into his eyes.