Chapter 45: Baby Izuku; Dorm Short!

Start from the beginning

"Yeah but- I wanna know who you're talking bout! Plus if you tell me your name we won't be strangers no more. I'm Izuku Midoriya, now tell me your name." Izuku smiles.

"I'm Toshinori Yagi. And I'm calling Aizawa and Mic. They're probably looking for you." Toshinori dials the phone number.

"Who dat? I don't know any Zawa or Mic, so why are they looking for me?" Izuku asks, tugging on Toshinori's pants once more.

"It will be better if they explain this to you." Toshinori respondes nervously.

   Within a moment's notice Shouta, Hizashi, Nemuri, Nezu, Toshinori, and little Izuku sit in the teachers lounge. Nezu and Toshinori whisper back and forth about how to handle this. They spoke to the kid who did it and found out there is no way to speed up the changing process.

"We should talk to him, see if he remembers even a little bit!" Hizashi suggests.

"Right then, let's make formal introductions in case he doesn't remember." Shouta whispers.

"Can I whisper too!?" Izuku shouts from his spot on the couch, before running up to all the heroes.

"Huh?" Shouta looks down to the green mop of hair that taps his leg.

"I like to whisper, it's fun." Izuku whispers into the hero's ear.

"It is fun, isn't it?" Shouta ruffles the boy's hair, which makes him laugh.

"So precious!" Nemuri sings, getting some photos.

"You guys are funny! Have we met before? Are you my mommy's friends? She has lots of friends like Auntie Mitsuki, she's nice. I'm best friends with her son, Kacchan, and we have all sorts of fun and when we get growed up and when I get my quirk we're gonna be heroes!" Izuku jumps up and down laughing at his own story.

"Well, you could think of us as your mom's friends, kind of. You see, Shouta and I adopted you so we take care of you." Hizashi gives a nervous laugh.

"But, if you adopted me... where's my mommy?" Izuku stops smiling.

"Hizashi!" Shouta whispers while elbowing the blonde.

"Uh- she couldn't take care of you so we stepped in? I don't know, I wasn't expecting him to just ask us something like that!" Hizashi panics.

"I'm going to be quirkless forever, aren't I? Mommy knew I was quirkless and her and daddy left, didn't they? It's all my fault they're gone!" Izuku cries.

"No, no, no, uh- it's okay! Don't cry!" Hizashi picks up Izuku who wails and sobs with no end.

"Hizashi, what part of that seemed like a good idea?!" Shouta yells at him then takes the crying boy and cradles him.

"I don't know... I thought maybe he would remember? Honestly I wasn't thinking much at all." Hizashi sighs.

"Yeah we could tell." Nemuri pokes the blonde.

"There, there. It's okay Izuku. I've got you." Shouta bounces the boy up and down as he starts to calm down in his arms.

"There you are, Mirio and I have been looking for you, we got an update on- what the?" Sir Nighteye looks at the scene before him.

"Woah." Mirio also gets stuck in shock by the sight.

   Nemuri pesters Hizashi while Nezu takes note in a small black note with an evil grin on his face. Toshinori tries to make funny faces for Izuku but might be scaring the boy. Shouta cradles a young version of Izuku who dries his tears and boogers on the man's binding scarf.