HONE LAGA TUMSE PYAAR ❤

Start from the beginning

She noticed no other meet Sanskar except his mother and sister and Laksh which make her more confused.

Sujata : Thank you Laksh for bringing my son back. ( emotionally).

Laksh just give her a smile.

Sanskar attended the function but by looking at his face he is looking least interested and lost in his thoughts. He is watching Swara and then his family with amused face. He can clearly sense the girl is modern.

At night!

Sanskar is standing near his window thinking about today's event. The moment Swara introduced herself.

Swara Bose!

Sanskar : Swara Bose!

His trance broke by knock on door. He looks find Laksh on door.

Sanskar : come Laksh!

Laksh : ( come near him) Sanskar! Are you okay?

Sanskar: What would be happen to me lucky? I am fine. ( give him most fake smile).

Laksh : I am noticing from the moment you came in my engagement. You are looking lost. What happened? Are you not happy by my engagement?

Sanskar : why I would be not happy lucky. I am happy for you.

Laksh : then why you are looking lost?

Sanskar : I am just shocked or can say surprised! ( laksh make confused face) I mean! I am surprised how the Maheshwari family accepted a bengali girl? ( make him shocked) how they forgot their own made customs? How the great Durga prashad Maheshwari forgot his own made rules? How? ( sarcastically).

Laksh : time change everything bhai.

Sanskar : Oh yeah! Time change everything but for me time stopped the moment when I lost my love, my Kavita. ( his face turned gloomy).

Laksh: Bhai I am understanding you.

Sanskar : You can't Laksh! You can never understand my pain. You can never! As you are getting your love but I have lost it. So how you can understand it? ( bitterly).

Laksh looks down.

Sanskar : well Laksh! How you have changed the thinking of the great Durga Prashad Maheshwari. I mean the person who hated bengali so much! How he accepted a bengali girl, A modern girl that too illegtimate.

Laksh : Bhai! Dont call her illegtimate.

Sanskar : Sorry for the word. I know shouldnt have used such word but thats truth. I am not insulting her. She might don't have father but she have a strong mother and dida. I respect it.

My love was also daugter of prostitute and was bengali but why the same family didnt accepted her that moment and now they accepted her? How? What magic you have done Laksh?

Laksh try to speak something but he don't have anything to say.

Sanskar : no need to stress yourself Laksh! I know! You are the loved son of this house so obviously your wishes are the command for this family and I was never loved so obviously!! ( sarcastically).

Laksh: Bhai! Forget everything! I know you are still angry on all of us for your heartbreak that's why you didn't visit this house after death of Kavita and even left the house, started living in Mumbai but Sanskar! Forgot everything. How more you will remain with this broken heart. Come back in your home.

Sanskar: My home Laksh? ( Laksh nod yes emotionally) NO Laksh! This is not call home. It's only circus where everyone dance on the tunes of your father but sorry brother! I am done of dancing. ( bitterly)AS NOW I MADE MYSELF THAT MUCH CAPIBLE THAT I CAN MAKE YOUR FATHER DANCE ON MY TUNE. ( smirk).