𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

Timeskip | 1 month later

Your POV

I found out a day later after I woke up that Jiro was hit in the head causing head injury.

He has been unconscious for a month now and I've been visiting him every day with Haru.

Takemicchi is also healed now and helps the others manage Toman. I've been busy in supervising them and managing Hakuren-kai. It's a good thing that papa is helping me in every way that he can.

My lost of sight isn't much of a hinder to my daily life.

I've been trying to memorize the placed I know.

So far, I memorized how to find my way around the house and my office. Haru became my eyes and he would read letters or state the situation.

The doctors said that the chemical that went to my eyes was a type of pesticide and the damage was permanent and the only way for me to see again is an eye transplant.

I'm still at the farthest part of the line. Even if we had money, it won't just put me on top of the list. 

Now I'm stuck with wearing sunglasses or a blindfold.

Rika is apparently dead because a truck ran her over. That was pretty anti-climactic but it was for the best. I would've killed her otherwise for what she did to Jiro.

Either way, that problem is over. I could imagine how pathetic she was till the end based on Haru's narration.

"Y/n-sama, Shinichiro just called." Aki said while I was sitting on the couch.

"He's awake." She said and I stand up abruptly. My heart is racing and I can't wait.

"Aki" I said

"The car is already ready, shall we go?" She asked and I nodded.

She lead me to the car and we immediately drove to the hospital.

I was feeling anxious but excited, worried but relieved. I can't wait to hear his voice again.

I've been on edge the whole month.

I just need him to say anything. Anything would be fine as long as I hear him talk. That's all I need.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aki just carried me and rushed to Jiro's room, of course in the VIP ward.

When we're outside the door, Aki put me down and knocked.

I heard many murmurs and waves of laughter coming from the room.

We heard someone letting us in so we entered while I hold on to Aki's arm.

The room slowly became silent as I was led to where Jiro was.

"Y/n-chin." He said and tears flowed out of my eyes.

There it is, the voice of the person I love. Finally...

My hands found their way to his face and I traced every part of it.

From his hairline, his eyebrows, his eyes and eyelashes, his cheeks, and most of all, his lips.

"We're gonna leave you guys for a bit." Shin-nii said as they left the room with Aki.

I quickly tackled Jiro in a hug and let more tears fall out.

"Y-you dummy! Why didn't you tell me you got hit! I was so worried when I woke up." I said and hugged him tighter.

"Gomen, Y/n-chin. I'm sorry for making you worried." He said as he hugged me back.