𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

Mikey's POV

"Takemicchi, why did you call us all of a sudden? It's already 9 pm." Y/n said as she held my hand.

"We should find a private place to talk, it's a very serious topic." He said.

"Then, I know a place. Follow me." She said as she pulled me and Takemicchi followed.

We walked a while after arriving in an abandoned garage.

"Where are we?" I asked as she turned and looked at me.

"This was my brother's shop, although he worked as papa's right-hand, he had his own car shop. It was his hobby so it isn't that big. I've been coming here from time to time to think." She said as we approach a corner where there's a make-shift couch and coffee tables from the tires and old car parts. 

"Do you often come to this place? It looks like it's always been cleaned." Takemicchi said as he sat down in front of us.

"I don't but every time I come here I clean up before I leave." She said. 

"I see." Takemicchi said as he kept looking around.

"You said you have something to tell us, Takemicchi." I said.

"Yes. Earlier this morning while I was in class, I dozed off." He said.

"Okay?" Y/n said as she snuggled close to me so I put my arm around her.

"And in my sleep, I think I might've seen the future." He said with a serious expression as he looked at the both of us.

"So you had a vision?" I asked and he shook his head.

"It's too long and detailed to be called a vision. I don't think that it was a dream either. It was like I traveled there for a while." He said.

"What happened?" Y/n asked, Takemicchi just kept looking at me and Y/n alternatively as his eyes began to water.

"Takemicchi?" I asked then he began to cry.

"T-Takemicchi, what's wrong? W-why are you crying all of a sudden?" Y/n asked worriedly as she gave him a handkerchief.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I just.." He said as he took the handkerchief.

"Jiro, can you get a water bottle over there?" Y/n asked and pointed to a box of mineral water. I stood up and got a bottle while Y/n tried to calm Takemicchi down.

"Here." I said and gave Takemicchi the bottle of water.

It wasn't too long until he finally calmed down.

"You know that we can talk about it later if you need more time, right?" Y/n asked.

We were sitting next to each other again after helping Takemicchi.

"I think it's better to tell it sooner." Takemicchi said and readied himself.

"Then, you can take your time and tell us." I said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.