𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

Mikey's POV

"The first meeting of this year!! Of all members of Tokyo Manji Gang will now begin!!" Ken-chin announced while I and Y/n stood next to him in front of the shrine.

"Toman and the Black Dragons had a conflict and decided to have a war. We originally had a peace agreement from the past generations of their gang but that failed." He said

"It was caused by discord between the brothers Shiba Hakkai and Shiba Taiju. With the inclusion of our second commander, L/n Y/n." He added.

"Three people here will discuss this matter with everyone. The first person, Shiba Hakkai, to the front." Ken-chin called and Hakkai came up in front and faced everyone.

"It all started because I'm weak. And because of that weakness, I dragged my family. I dragged Toman into it." Hakkai said.

"If only I was strong enough to stand on my own, no one else would've been involved I'm responsible for all of this, everyone, I'm sorry." He said and bowed to the crowd as they began to chatter.

"Don't worry 'bout it, Hakkai. Being weak isn't something you should worry about. Everyone has their own." Mucho said.

"Besides, the Black Dragons surrendered before a fight happened. So things ended up fine! Right guys?!" Smiley asked.

"I was looking forward to a fight but, Yeah!" Kazutora exclaimed.

"Yeah, what he said." Baji said.

"Raise your head, Hakkai. Nobody's gonna blame ya!" They said and people agreed and cheered. 

"Guys.." Hakkai muttered.

"Hakkai! You are a part of Toman, a vice-captain. We take each other's backs no matter how weak or strong we are. Right?!" Mitsuya exclaimed and faced the crowd in the end as their cheers became even louder.

"Now, the second person!! Inui!! To the front!!" Ken-chin announced next.

"Inui Seishu, from the 11th generation of Black Dragons." He said.

"Kokonoi Hajime, the same gang." Koko said as the crowd began to chatter among themselves.

"The 10th generation Black Dragons surrendered to Toman. We have succeeded the gang as the leaders of the 11th Generation." Koko said.

"And after a discussion Toman's commanders, Mikey and Y/n, we've decided to join under Toman." Inupi said.

"The 11th generation of Black Dragons will be Toman's 6th division and we assign Hanagaki Takemichi as Captain." I said which earned many shocked reactions from the people especially Takemicchi.

"Whhaaat!!" He said.

"Takemicchi, since you're just a temporary captain for the third division, there won't be any problems with you being the 6th division captain. Don't worry, I'll be helping you in handling two divisions until Pah-chin comes back to us." Y/n said.

"Got it, Takemicchi?" I asked him.

"Y-yeah but why?" He asked.

""If we're serving anyone else under Toman, we'd rather be with him." That is what they want." I said.

"Glad to be here, captain." Koko said to Takemicchi.

"I won't ask you to trust us. Just tell us when you need us, we'll help you." Inui said.

The chatter began to get louder after that.

"Quiet, everyone!!" Ken-chin shouted as I walked in front with Y/n.

"Lastly, Our gang increased from 100 members to two hundred and now we are at 400 members. With this, we are now considered as one of the biggest gangs in Tokyo." I said and they cheered.