𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠

February 22, 2006 | 2:00 AM

Mikey's POV

"The pre-war meeting of Toman will now begin!!" Ken-chin announced.

We are having our final meeting in Musashi Shrine before our fight with Tenjiku.

"Today on the 22nd of February, Tenjiku and Toman will have a full-on confrontation. The war is finally starting. Be prepared, brace yourselves, Tenjiku is not a type to play around with. Even if Toman is older than them, we cannot underestimate their strength." He said 

"Do we even have a chance? I heard they got the Haitani brothers too." Some whispered.

"Mikey, you're just letting Mucho leave? He betrayed Toman and joined Tenjiku. He was one of our strongest, this makes them stronger." Baji said.

"His vice-captain also followed him and now the fifth division is unsupervised," Kazutora said.

"Mucho didn't leave, I let him go before he could so he didn't betray Toman." I said.

"Huh? You fired him?" Takemicchi asked.

"Then what will happen with the fifth division?" Ken-chin asked.

"Let them decide which of the remaining captains will they follow. The teamwork will be easier if they made the choice." Y/n said, still half-asleep.

"What she said." I said and smiled.

"You heard them, choose your new captain and division." Ken-chin announced as they began to join other divisions' lines.

The majority went under Baji and Kazutora.

"Listen here guys, we may have lost one of our strongest fighters but we're still here so it'll be alright!" I said as I looked at Y/n who's fallen asleep while sitting.

"Yeah!!" They all shouted in unison. Y/n flinched at the sudden loudness as she looked around confused.

"Also did you all forget your training? Was that not enough?" I asked them as they gulped.

"Huh? Did someone say training? Not enough?" Y/n asked

"No no no no" They all muttered as laughter starts to get louder.

"Then, we don't have to worry about anything," I said.

"Let's crush Tenjiku!" They all shouted and raised their fist.

____________________________

Morning of February 22

Kisaki's POV

"We all got one chance in this, nobody messes up," Rika said.

"As long as we all follow the plan, nothing will be messed up," I said and push my glasses up.

"This is somehow exciting, I can't wait," Hanma said

"To finalize everything, Kisaki, Hanma, and Izana, you three take care of 'Sano Emma'. While I take care of Y/n's other sibling. We'll all meet after everything is taken care of." Rika said as we nodded in unison.

She left to do her own thing as the three of us prepared what we need.

"I'll leave Mikey to you, Izana." I said as he smiled and left to meet Mikey and their sister at the park.

We watched Izana approach the two and talk so casually. I was looking through the binoculars while Hanma prepares his bike.

"It's so not you to get your hands dirty like this, Kisaki." He said.

"Yeah, I can't rely on anyone for this one." I said as I saw Emma separate from the two and went to a vending machine.

"It's time, let's go." I said as I picked up the metal bat after I wore the helmet.