𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

Your POV

"You keep on challenging me ever since earlier, what's your deal?" I asked in a calm tone and she glared at me

Rude

"As I said, I'm going to take back Mikey from you." She said and I sighed.

"He doesn't even belong to you, what are you talking about? If you want to "take him back", why don't you just ask him if he would agree with you." I said in a bored tone and crossed arms while I look at her up and down.

"I already tried to but he was so blinded by you. He wouldn't even talk to me, let alone look at me for a second!" She said and I raised a brow and stayed silent.

"You took my friend away from me!" she said in a bitter tone.

"I don't even know who you are.." I said and an irk mark appeared on her face.

"I'm Suzuki Kaede" she said

"I didn't ask but m'kay." I mumbled and she started to climb the pile of cars. She turned around and looked at me from above. I looked at her with bored eyes

"Get her!" She said and members of Valhalla simultaneously attacked me. I took my fighting stance and gripped my weapon and inhaled a deep breath. Before the first person landed a punch, with a smirk, I quickly dodged and made him trip.

Running to a wider space, I took down my enemies one by one. They would come to me by threes or fives and tried to corner me but with my small and slight stature, I can easily slip in between them.

With a small glance, I looked at Jiro near me, who were also fighting many people at once without any problems. He's also topless and I can see his tattoo.

I suddenly blushed at the thought of him being topless.

Oh my, this isn't the time to be a simp, Y/n. You are in a fight!

In the corner, I see Jun smirking and watching amusedly. Do they plan to tire us out before fighting us head-on? What a cheap trick.

I looked at Kaede and she was just staring with an emotionless face. We made eye contact and I smirked. She narrowed her eyes and I continued to focus on the enemies in front of me. They're kinda weak, what a letdown.

After fighting at least 40 people, I wiped the single bead of sweat on my forehead. I looked at Jiro and it seems that he's finished as well. He looks so serious, it's like he's about to snap and kill someone.

He looked at me and we made eye contact, I smiled a little. I made did the Korean heart sign with my left hand and playfully winked. I learned that from a Korean girl group's music video.

Jiro's expression softened and smiled for a bit and then turned to Jun. I also looked at Kaede who was glaring daggers at me for some reason.

What? Am I not allowed to flirt with my darling? Well, technically we are in the middle of a war but we're just built differently.

With the sudden boost of serotonin, I quickly run towards Kaede with my weapon on my side. My footsteps are light and my movements are swift. From an inexperienced person's point of view, it would look like I'm as fast as a car because my afterimage is a literal blur.

I was about to strike Kaede down but to my surprise, she blocked it, barely. I could see that she struggled to block it. I only used 20% percent of the force, my aim was to make her drop the weapon she was holding and make her surrender.

"Oh? Did you block that? Impressive." I said and she took steps back.

"Heh, do you really think I'm too dumb to fight you without any way to fight back?" she sarcastically said and an irk mark appeared on my face while I kept my smile.