𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

Hakkai's POV

"Taka-chan" I said as we were walking to our house to talk with Taiju.

"Huh?" he replied

"Nothing you can say will get a good result out of him. He's a piece of shit." I said.

Y/n-san should've just let him freeze to death last time. 

"Would you stop? You always try to handle everything yourself. By the way, why are they  tagging along?" He asked, referring to Takemicchi, Peh-yan, Baji, and Matsuno, who were following us from behind.

"What? I was there when it happened." Takemicchi said

"For back-up." Baji said.

"I'm keeping an eye on Baji-san so he wouldn't cause too much trouble, as Y/n-san said." Matsuno said.

"Huh?! I don't even cause trouble nowadays, why does she need you to keep an eye on me?" Baji said

"Baji-san, you rarely cause trouble for the past weeks because you can't burn a car since it's winter season but just in case, she said." Replied Matsuno.

"I'm also here to keep an eye on him. He's a moron, you see." Peh-yan said and pointed at Takemicchi.

"I agree" Matsuno said.

"Hey! Who you callin' a moron?!" Takemicchi exclaimed.

"..."

"Eh, oh well." Taka-chan said with a light chuckle.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"It's nice to meet you, Taiju-kun." Taka-chan said to Taiju who was sitting in front of him. I and the others are behind Taka-chan. Koko and Inupi is behind Taiju.

"You're that Mitsuya fucker who's been manipulating my little bro!" Taiju said.

"That's quite the accusation." Taka-chan replied with a smile.

"I'll kill your ass." he said

"..."

"So? What did you wanna tell me? Better keep it short." Taiju said

Baji pulled out a white envelope from his uniform and revealed a letter. He put the letter down on the table in front of us.

"What's this?" Asked Taiju

"It's a little love letter from our second commander." Baji said with a smirk.

With Taiju's signal, Koko took the note and began to read the contents of the letter.

"To the worst brother ever, hope this letter finds you well. How are you doing? Still cold? Hahaha, maybe not because of how thick-skinned you are in claiming how you own your siblings. Anyway, did you eat the meat buns I used to help you? If so then, was it good? If not, then shame on you, that was a blessing from the Lord. Don't waste food next time. I also want to ask if you washed Aki's coat? She wanted it back so give it to my friends when you're done talking. I'm also taking your siblings into my house since they basically hate you. I'll take care of them better than you did so don't worry. That's all, bye ." Koko read and sighed at the end.