𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩

Mikey's POV

"Kei, Kazu-chan, how's Fuyu-chan?" Y/n asked with worry while I hold her shoulder for comfort. The two lowered their head and had a bitter look on their faces.

"The doctor said that he had a flat heart rate in the ambulance, they managed to bring him back, and is now under surgery." Kazutora said and Y/n almost fell but I supported her.

"What about his mom? Did you inform her?" I asked 

"We already called her, she said she's coming." Baji said as I helped Y/n sit down.

We were silent and waited, we were all exhausted from the fight. After a while, Takemicchi came and approached us.

"Mikey-kun-" He said but I cut him off

"He's still under surgery" I said and he looked worried. He sat down near us and everything was silent again, no one made a noise.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Keisuke!" Chifuyu's mom called with worry. Baji went near her and support her.

"My son, where is Chifuyu?" She said with tears.

"He's still having surgery, Matsuno-san." Baji replied

"What happened? Why did he get hurt?" She asked

"We were in a fight... and he protected me." Baji said with guilt. She collapsed to the floor and cried.

"Oh, my son, he's the only one I have left. I couldn't take it if he's gone too." She said while sobbing

Baji went forward and bowed 90 degrees. "I'm very sorry, Matsuno-san, I was near him but I couldn't do anything." he said

Kazutora also came to her and bowed beside Baji. "It's also my fault for being distracted to notice someone attacking." He said 

Takemicchi also bowed next to them. "Chifuyu-kun said that he got my back but I couldn't even help him. I'm also very sorry."

Y/n stood up and I came along with her, we both bowed at the same time next to the three. "We are also responsible for this incident, as his senior and friend we failed to protect him." Y/n said and Matsuno-san kept crying.

Y/n approached her and comforted her until she calmed down.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The surgery was finished and the attending surgeon came out of the operation room. 

"How's my son?" Matsuno-san asked with worry

"The operation was successful and there are no complications. It's good that the knife wasn't taken out so there were no further injuries. We transferred him to the ICU for monitoring but his family can visit him now." He said and the room was filled with relief.