chapter eleven // desperate

October 2nd 2019

We are nearing the end of the tour, we have about ten more shows. Although I'm upset that the tour is close to the end, I am excited to be home for the first time in over a month. It will also help me when I see Amanda, I'm hoping that once I see her again, everything will be normal and everything with Danny was just a one-time thing that I won't have to worry about.

Nothing has happened between us since that one night, although I don't know if my mind is playing tricks on me but Danny's aimed displays of affection and flirting are making me think that Danny does want something to happen. Although I haven't noticed any other signs than those so I don't know, maybe he's waiting for me to make the next move.

Holy fuck. We just filmed Danny's video for his channel where we reviewed Pitbull's weird-ass lyrics. One part, while we were filming, Danny grabbed my hand, holding it tight and bringing it to his lap. When we finished the video I had to tell him to cut it out, the last thing I wanted was for people to start making assumptions about us. He looked hurt, his eyes big and dull, but he said he understood and was going to cut it out anyway. I then took his hand and squeezed it lightly as a thank you, but I was taken aback as he pulled me into a kiss. I felt the impulse to pull away, knowing that Kurtis was just next door but I grabbed onto him and pulled him closer, kissing him harder, longing for more. I had been desperate for his lips on mine since that night and Danny could have almost audibly agreed through his breathy kiss. We then pulled away, breathing heavily just in time for Kurtis to walk out of the bathroom.

He stared at us as we frantically fixed our clothes and wiped at our mouths. He eyed us skeptically, his mouth hitched up in a knowing grin. He didn't say anything but I most certainly think Kurtis is suspecting that something is going on between us. He did see us holding hands, he wrote about Danny having a crush on me which Danny agreed with while they were drunk, he saw us sleeping together on the tour bus and had a photo which I am now slightly regretting not deleting. I'm thinking about asking him not to tell anyone but that would undoubtedly approve of any assumptions he has about us.