chapter five // photo booth

September 16th, 2019

We are driving up to an arcade kinda thing at iPlay America which I think will be really fun. It will be good to be able to take my mind off of the thoughts of Danny that have been circling throughout my head. Kurtis is most excited for ten-pin bowling, he won't fucking shut up about it. I think he assumes that somehow golf and bowling correlate in some way so he will be good at it. I'm excited to see how this turns out.

Ok, so I guess golf and bowling must correlate somehow or maybe Kurtis is just good at bowling as he won by a mile. I won at the basketball challenge and Danny somehow got the most tickets in the end, despite not winning a single game. I suppose he just did good on the average scale.

The tickets were what you would win at the end of each game, you got more depending on how well you went, then with them we could redeem candy and prizes. We all got a bag of candy, a weird gold mask, and a sword. We also took photos in a photo booth which made us absolutely crack up over. Kurtis slowly disappearing in each of the shots as me and Danny get closer and closer to the camera. Safe to say we did pretty fucking well.

Ok thank god, Kurtis just told us that the TikToks he was watching on the first night were for a video that he wanted to make all together, we are planning on filming it tomorrow after we drive into New York. I also told them all that I was also planning on filming a video there, I want to make it about insane movie trailers inspired by the Tall Girl trailer that we watched on the first night. We are driving up there pretty early in the morning but we still want to have some drinks tonight and just hang out because it's already quite late so I might as well just stay up later. Which I now realize is a terrible attitude towards this but whatever.

Hey, it's Kurtis here, and I DEFINITELY didn't steal this from Drew and I TOTALLY didn't lock myself in the bathroom. Don't worry Drew I'm not reading your dumb-ass entries, jk they're cute but I promise I won't read them. Anyways I just want to say that kinda I saw Drew and Danny holding hands backstage before they went on and I want to make it clear that I totally ship.

By the way that Kurtis was looking at me when he handed the book back to me, I'm a little skeptical that he didn't read my entries but I guess I'll never know. As long as he doesn't tell Danny, I will be fine. Also, I didn't think anybody saw us holding hands backstage so now I'm a little bit afraid that somebody else saw it and I hope that he wasn't serious when he said that he shipped us.

I mean, first of all, I mean we are both married (to other people) and also, it was a friend thing, I mean friends do that, right? Help comfort each other when they are nervous. I don't know, I'm really hoping that he was joking around, plus he's a little tipsy so I can't exactly tell.