CHAPTER 11

Hey guys
Hope you all are doing well.
Enjoy reading

***********

" It's all about finding peace in chaos. "

- Shravan

***********

Amaya's pov

" There's nothing to think Amaya. You are joining office from tomorrow. And that's final. " Shravan said sternly making me nod.

" Yes.. Let me drop you - "

" I will drop her. You just came in. Freshen up. "

Before Shravan can say anything, Shivaay said and walked out taking me along with him.

" Leave me.. What's wrong with you. " I struggled to get out of his hold after making sure that we are out of the house and away from the family members.

He pulled me towards himself and caged me inbetween his hands. My breath hitched as he looked at my face so intently. I tried to step back, but this vampire made his hold tight.

' Strong much '

Shut up..! It's not the time to check him out.

" I told you.. I told you to stay Away from me and my way. But seems like you don't value your life much. You don't even have any idea what I can do. And believe me, you won't even want to know. "

His each word was intense, it doesn't felt like any rubbish blabbering. But a determined one. Something in him was opposing me to speak.

But what..!?

I tried to straighten myself by squaring up my shoulders for a better intimating posture. But in reality, I do look like an intimidating bunny. I glared at him which can be supposed to be the most dangerous one according to me. But looks like the hulk who has caged me found it really funny. Because his lips was plastered with that damn sexy smirk.

" Are you that desperate for intimidating me? " He whispered in his husky voice, without fading his damn smirk.

Honestly.. I feel like pulling out my hair out of frustration.

" Excuse me? If not anything, I would say that you are so desperate to get me near you, that's why you keep pulling me towards you. Right? Desperate Asshole. " I retorted back, which obviously whipped out that sexy smirk from his devilishly handsome face.

' Yes.! Mission accomplished. '

But before I could complete my small victory dance inside my head, he pulled me closer towards him by the nape of my neck, while his other hand gripping around my waist, closing the distance between us which I created when I was highly trying to intimidate him. I was so close to his face, that our nosetips almost touched. I felt his thumb pressed on my throat a bit just below my windpipe.

' His nose is so sharp Ammu. '

Huh.? Here I'm stuck in his bulky arms and my mind is just concerned about the sharpness of this vampire's nose.