Chapter 5

Hey guys
Thanks for the votes and comments for my previous chapter.☺

And please guys, don't be silent readers.. Please vote and comment. I would be glad to read that. 🤗

And please give some shout-outs for this book and for getting me some followers.. If you don't mind 😉
So here goes the next update.
Enjoy reading.❤

**************

"Nobody watches you more than the people who hates you.
So.. Give them a show. "

- Shivaay

*************

Author's pov

Hooda mansion was in pin drop silence. None could believe what they are seeing infront of them. All of them was in a daze of shock. Their trance broke as they heard Shivaay's voice.

" A very warm welcome Ms Amaya Mittal. I was indeed waiting for your arrival.. But didn't thought that you will barge into my house. " He said with little bit amusement.

" Shiv... " Amaya just mewed looking him.

" Shivaay.. That's my name. " Shivaay said hastily name loud and clear with much proud.

" Whatever.. I don't care what your name is.. " Amaya stated rudely but got cut off by him.

" But I care.. And it will be better, if you care too. " He snapped with a hard look.

Amaya closed her eyes for a secound out of frustration by the intimidating man infront of her.

" Why did you make a collaboration with our company? " Amaya asked gritting her teeth in anger.

" As far as I know, Knight empire isn't yours. Then why are you here with that foolish question..? " Shivaay taunted her with a smirk which irked the hell out of her.

" I'm one of the employee of that company.. And I was the one who cracked that deal for Knight empires.."

Shivaay was just staring at her with an expressionless face. God knows what he is thinking or what is he gonna do. But the look in his eyes could burn anyone within minutes. But Amaya was too busy to look at the handsome hulk who is probably drilling holes at her.

"And you know what.. You are a sickman..... You just took over our company just because I cracked that deal... " Amaya yelled taking a step towards him, as her finger pointed out.

" You cracked the deal..!? " Shivaay asked her, getting a hold on her wrist which pointed at him.

" Shivaay.. Leave.. " Amaya tried to pull her hands of his hold using her free hand.

But Shivaay pulled her towards him and got a grip on her other hand too. He locked her both hands on her back, completely trapping her inbetween his arms and chest. His hold almost caused Amaya to stick onto his bare chest.

Amaya wriggled in his hold as the close proximity between them is slightly effecting her. But she smartly covered it by keeping on wriggling from his grip. Shivaay tightened his grip on her hands with his one hand, while with the other, he grabbed her cheek inbetween his thumb and index finger, making her face him.

" I'm a sickman? You know what... You are the one, who took my phone. You are the one, who checked my messages. You are the one, who followed my leads and used the information which I gathered.... After all this, you dare to give me lectures on morality..? "