Chapter 3

Hello sweethearts
Here I'm back with another update✨
Thank you so much for the votes and comments for my previous chapter❤
Enjoy reading..

**********

" DESTINY...
The way one person, in a world with six billion others, can find the only person to unlock the key to your heart. "

- Shivaay

**********

Author's pov

     Every morning of Hooda mansion is a blissful scene to watch. All the youngsters will be rushing for their works and the elder ladies will be busy in their preparation of breakfast.

" Di.. I'm telling you... We can't let Shri roam around the jungle. He has to come back and join the company. And.. He needs a partner too. For how long is he gonna be single? " Jannat asked in a worried tone to vaishu who was cutting veggies.

" Jaan I also wanna see the same. But.. What can we do if kids are not taking any initiative. Shri only attends Fai's call. And Fai, he will just put a deaf ears for this matter. " Vaishu said in a helpless tone.

" And on other side, my beloved son. Like father, like son. " Jaan said feirstly cutting the cucumber.

" Gud mrng my dear jaan.. " There came our faisu baba grinning ear to ear not knowing the current situation.

Jaan who heard this immediately turned around and pointed the knife at him, making both others widen their eyes.

" It's a really bad morning... " She said and glared at him.

" That I got to know.. Now please.. Put it down.. Put it down.. " Faisu said to her softly.

Because right now he is scared to death that his crazy wife may Peirce that damn thing on him. Sighing heavily she dropped it on the cutting table. Her mood was really off now. Both vaishnavi and faisu shared a knowing look.

" Jaan.. Relax. We will talk with Fai and Shri. After all Fai is gonna launch a part of Hooda empires into the social media. He has also called a press conference. He is handling both his Music label as well as the business. We should be happy for him. " Faisu said softly taking Jannat into a side hug.

" Of course I'm happy as well as proud for him. But at the same time I'm afraid too... For his future. " Jaan said with a tinge of fear.

" Jaan.. You are over thinking. Everything will be fine. " Vaishu assured her with a soft hug.

But no one knew one more person was there at the kitchen door, who was silently listening to their conversation. Not wanting to disturb anyone, he slowly walked out from there. Walking through the corridors of the huge mansion, finally he stopped infront of a locked room. Caressing the lock, he slowly pushed it to open. He entered inside and closed the door.

Turning around he looked at the wall infront of him where the huge portrait of his love is hanging.

Yes..! The person was none other than Sidharth.

" Hey love.. How are you? I know, you will be happy by seeing our kids. Especially our Fai. Like you said, he is the wild one among them. Fai is the exact replica of me, but Shri, even though he looks like me.. His nature is just like you.

        As you know, Fai is the number one business tycoon currently and the head of leading music label. And a hidden singer too. And about Shri...one of the top 5 wildlife photographers. And my flower.. She is best psychiatrist in Mumbai. And she even find her better half in Akhi. Overall.. Everything is fine but still empty because you are not beside them.

            Don't you feel pain, seeing our Fai's hatred towards you..? Being his mother, I know you are hurt. But why don't you make him understand..? I'm sure.. He will listen to you... Only you..Just sent an angel for him, just like you.. Who will make him understand and pull him out of that dark walls which he has created around himself.