Chapter 1

Hello my sweethearts
Here is the first chapter.
Hope you will love it
Enjoy reading..

{ Here it out while reading the words of Shivaay. }

**********

" People says, when our life is approaching it's finishing point, we could see all the memories of our life infront of our eyes.

Lie.. It's a big fat lie. Infront of my eyes I only saw my madness.

Just a misunderstanding lead us to write our fate by ourselves, whereas God has already written it.

And don't know what fun he is getting by seeing our madness.

Amaya.....My madness.

Don't know when and how, but I knew when we met for the first time and our paths clashed.

And my madness got it's trigger. "

- Shivaay..

*********

Author's pov

After 25 years

The dark sky filled with stars can be the best comparison for Hooda mansion. It was looking the same as the sky. Whole mansion filled with lights and the royal enchanting look of the mansion was a beautiful view to admire at night.

But currently the state of people inside the house is really terrible. Only shouting and shouting. Or we can say, someone is fuming inside the house.

" Where are they? I'm asking you for God knows how much time... What does they think of me Huh..? I'm not saying anything doesn't mean that they can do salsa above my head. "

We can see a fuming Jannat walking around the dining table serving the dishes. And some people are silently sitting there and praying to God that, keep their ears alive by the end of dinner.

" Chachi.. They will.. "

" Did I ask you? Shut up.. " Shanaya tried to say something, but to her dismay, Jannat shut her up.

" I know that chuddy buddies... Will be somewhere flirting and drinking. Let them come home.. I'm gonna fry them. Faisu.. Are you listening to me." At last she yelled at faisu who was watching her every action with a stupid smile.

" Abba...Ammi's yelling is over. Now take it out.. " Amaal who came towards the dining table, pulled out the cotton which was pushed in faisu's ears.

" Oh.. It's over? Now let's eat in peace. Thanks doll.. " Faisu said and started having his food.

Whereas Jannat stood there with her mouth in perfect 'o' shape out of realization. But her trance soon break by a fist of laughter. She looked around only to see all of them laughing at her.